twenty-five

zach's pov

i woke up by myself and i glanced at the clock on the nightstand beside me. 7:34am was shown. 

i walked to the washroom and i did my business. i washed my face and brushed my teeth before heading out, back into the room.

this time, only nick was awake. 

"hey man" i said. "hey, how was yesterday? i forgot to ask" he said, resting his head in the palm of his hand while still laying down. 

"it was amazing. best i've ever had in a long time" i admit. "that's nice to know" i heard. 

i turn around to see lauren, still tangled up in the bed sheets, looking up at me. 

"you were awake?" i asked, embarrassed. "yeah, since you got up this morning. i was just too lazy to actually get up" she admits. 

then mark woke up, complaining about how we were too loud. nick informed us that we would be leaving today and he told us to pack our luggages. 

nick left for a few minutes to tell the others, so that was what we all did for about an hour. 

after that, we basically had the day to our selves until 4 because our flight leaves at 5. 

it was 8 and we ordered the breakfast from room service. we had pancakes, bacon and eggs, waffles and oatmeal.

we ate and then all the others from the other rooms came to our room and nick told us the info we needed.

"okay everyone. so we have seven hours to spare today. you can do anything you want but make sure you be back here by four because we leave at five. if by chance you couldn't make it in time or if whatever has happened, take a taxi to the airport and make sure you arrive before 5, understood?" he said, climbing off on the chair he was standing on.

"understood" we all replied. 

lauren's pov

i decided to have a day to myself so i told zach and nick and they were totally fine with it. 

"i'm gonna go to the mall" i told zach. "that is where i was gonna go" he said, chuckling. "we can go together if you want" i suggest. "sound great" he responds.

we took an uber to the mall we went to yesterday and we arrived in less than 5 minutes. 

"how about we go our separate ways. then we'll meep up at a specific time" i told him. "why can't we go together?" he asks. 

"i'm gonna be at the girly stores, i'm getting my nails done and i dont want you to have to wait so." i trailed, trying to get him to understand the point. "oh, i get it. okay bye lauren!" he said, walking in the other direction. 

"bye zach" i yelled.