three

zach's pov

i looked onto the screen where it displayed the camera so i could see both nick and lauren. 

i just wanna say that lauren was absolutely gorgeous. the moment she walked into the room with nick, my eyes were all on her.

"zach!" lauren squealed as i poked her sides. "zach stop.. for real" she said, in between laughs. 

nick was also poking her sides and tickling her neck but after a few seconds, we stopped. 

"okay guys, comment some questions you want us to ask lauren" nick said. i nod. 

"how old are you?" i asked lauren. "16" she responded. 

i smirk and i raise my eyebrows at the camera. 

"zach.." nick warned. "i'm joking!" i said. 

"do you think you and zach would be best friends?" nick asked. 

"yeah.. i mean, i'm going to come on tour with nick and i'm pretty sure zach would be there so.." she trailed. 

nick and i kept asking basic and simple questions until we reached out two hour mark on our broadcast. 

"okay guys, i'm ending the broadcast because lauren and nick have to leave cause it's getting dark. i love you all, bye!!" i said. 

"bye guys.. and lauren" i said, i stop her on her way out. "may i have your number?" i asked her. "sure" she said.

i handed her my phone as she placed her number in it before handing it back. 

"thanks" i said.

"yo zach.. watch out, she's my sister!" nick yelled from downstairs.