thirty-four

zach's pov (4:52pm)

after being called out by lauren, saying i kissed ariel, i finally knew why she was so distant and why she was with blake. 

we arrived at our hotel and i ended up not  talking to ariel since she called me out. 

"and last room is zach, nick, mark and lauren" our manager says. "wait.. can i have a room for myself?" lauren asks. "can i be with her?" i ask. "no zach.. by myself" she repeats. 

i'm heartbroken when she rejects me. this ariel and i thing was supposed to happen like this, ariel and i ''fake-date' because she wanted to get more popular. 

we're supposed to date for a week and then break up, saying that we're just friends. lauren wasn't supposed to know.

i sigh and we all get into the elevator. we separate into our group rooms while i watch lauren open the door to her individual room, her tear stained cheeks still visible.

my heart breaks as i enter our room. nick gives me a small glare and i frown. i really did like lauren. in fact, love. ariel got in my way of my chances with lauren. 

right now, my chances with her are not even visible. 

lauren's pov (5:00pm)

i changed into some pajamas and i removed my makeup. i laid in bed for about one hour, wide awake, doing absolutely nothing but staring at the ceiling. 

i get a knock on my door and i get up to answer it. i swing it open to see nick. "hey, we're going to the beach-" 

"no" i respond, cutting him off. "fine.. but you're coming to dinner either way" he said. "fine" i said, slamming the door. 

i laid back in bed, falling asleep.

-

loud knocking woke me up and i head to the door and i open it to see nick, again. "get ready, we're going to dinner" he said. 

i roll my eyes and i nod. i close the door and i pick out a pastel pink dress and i put it on. i leave my hair as it is and i apply the usual makeup. 

i wanted to look decent because i'm going out with so many pretty girls and guys and i don't wanna look like the slob out of all of them. 

i placed on some white flats and i head to nick's room. i knock on the door and zach opens it. a smile comes to his face but it soon disappears as i push past him, walking over to nick. 

"i'm ready" i say, sitting on the edge of his bed. "okay, let's go" he said. we met the other in the lobby and we got driven to the restaurant.