٢١

In the midst of helping Ina plan for her art board,Dr Han made an appearance in Hyungwon's room.

"Good afternoon son...how are you feeling today?" Dr Han checked Hyungwon's heart rate.

"He hug me so im guessing that it must be really really high right now" Ina nudge Hyungwon's elbow.

"I see" Dr Han laugh.

"-been like 2 weeks already and Ina doesnt seem to be tired of coming here every single day...you are one lucky boy Hyungwon-ah" Dr Han pat Hyungwon's shoulder.

"Oh ya doc...since its already been 2 weeks ....any news of Hyungwon's condition?" Ina adjust her fringe.

Dr Han placed a finger on his chin as he called Ina out to talk to her in the office privately.

"I called Mdm Chae and Mdm Im as well..so we'll wait for them to arrive so that we can talk about Hyungwon..okay?" Dr Han explained to Ina as they made their way to his office.

10 minutes had passed till all of them were assembled in his office.

"You see.." Dr Han began.

"..we found a...lets say..an alternative to extending Hyungwon's chances of surviving" He flash a sincere smile.

"Really?! What is it?!" Ina answered immediately as widened her eyes in excitement.

"This is really base on luck...if..we can find a heart donor whom heart's matches Hyungwon's, it will definitely be a major help for us"

"Okay...and?Do we have any donors at this moment?" Mdm Chae questioned him.

"There isnt any suitable--"

"Arent there any from other countries?" Ina furrowed her eyebrows.

"No...Its always really hard to find a heart--"

"Then who is eligible to donate it?"

"We only accept the one who passed away but that is also depending on whether the family allows it or not"

Mdm Chae nearly gave up hearing the explanation from Dr Han.The alternative seems rather useless and the chance of getting a donor is probably only 1%.

The whole conversation turns out to be pointless.Dr Han tried to talk things out with Mdm Chae instead, with hopes that she will cooperate and give her support.

"Am i eligible then?" A tiny voice caused the whole room to be silent.

Mdm Chae,Md Im and Dr Han all look at Ina who was staring at them.

"What?!" Mdm Im grabbed her shoulder and shake her.

"-WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" Mdm Im shouted at her.

"Ina!How did that even cross your mind?" Mdm Chae's voice became stern.

"Well if i cant then can you find a donor as soon as possible huh?!" Ina stared at Dr Han.

"I told you,we dont have--"

"Then just fucking fly to other countries or something i dont care!Our family can pay any amount just so that he can survive you know?!" Ina ran her hands through her hair as she pace around.

Her mind is completely empty right now.To summarise what Dr Han said,Hyungwon basically does not have any hope.

"- fuck it this hospital sucks" Ina went out of the room and slamed the door shut.

Her face looks mad and angry but she couldnt stay looking like that for a long time.The moment she reach Hyungwon's room,she wiped all of the excess tears and plastered a smile on her face.

Hyungwon doesnt know what she goes through every single day.Whenever she attends school,teachers will start blabbering to her about her attendance and performance.Just recently,Mr Lee told her that she will be sitting for a major test and if she fail,Mdm Im will have to consider changing her to a foundation class.

She didnt get enough sleep since she has to juggle between keeping up with her studies and Hyungwon.

But whenever she sees Hyungwon,she seems to be the most happiest and carefree girl on the planet.

"You done?" She sat on the edge of the bed as Hyungwon paste the last piece of drawing.

The male press his finger on the paper and showed the board to Ina.

"Tadaa!" He look up but was rather surprise to see her red eyes.

"Omg thanks Hyungwon-ah!" She admired the board.

Hyungwon examine her expression and has a bad feeling about it.

"Why did you cry?" He slightly tilt his head.

Ina paused,hands still holding the board and eyes glued to her drawing.

"Ah..this...my mom scolded me because of the thing about Mr Lee and Kenshin..ya know" She put the board down.

"Really?Didnt you go out to talk about my--"

"Oh yeah that...the doctor says that..if we can find a heart donor for you,you can have a chance to be healthy again" She showed a thumbs up.

Hyungwon's face beam as he widen his eyes.

"Really?!" He covered his mouth and shouted a loud 'yes!' upon hearing the great news.

"D-do we have a donor then?!When can i go for the surgery?!Can i survive for a very long time?!Can i play in the rain?I always love seeing people play in the rain" Hyungwon's eyes sparkle while he placed his hands to himself and hugged his body.

"You will soon" She ruffled his hair.