٨

"Oh gawd...im starving..." Wonho groaned the next morning in school.

"-but its okay! Ina is buying me some ramen!....and I am gonna APPRECIATE it" He glared at Hyungwon who rolled his eyes.

"Look, it wasnt entirely my fault right?" Hyungwon object.

"Sure sure...ya know..an anger management class wont hurt" Wonho answer sarcastically.

"Hey, what am I suppose to do? You dont have a girl who annoys you every single day so you obviously wont know what im going through..its just..." Hyungwon layed his head down on the desk.

"Yah..if i have a girl like Ina chasing after me, buying me food, telling me im beautiful and showering me with lots of love, I dont mind man..coz shes doing lots of things only to get my attention...and the least I could do is to acknowledge her love towards me" Wonho shrug his shoulders.

Hyungwon clicked his tongue, annoyed.

"Why are you always spouting nonsense whenever its about love huh?" The male rolled his eyes.

"Oh well...im the school's official love doctor..look at me, im everyone's man bro...the ladies love me..the guys love me...they find me so darn attractive so I know what love is all about" He winked.

"Wonho!" Jinhyong, their classmate, approached them.

"-here...Ina asked me to give you and Hyungwon these" He placed two cups of ramen and a couple of bread.

"SWEET!!!" Wonho's eyes sparkle at the sight of his ramen as he ran off with it to get some hot water from the stall vendor.

Hyungwon on the other hand just stared blankly into space. Jinhyong was about to walk off when he stopped the male.

"Why did she gave you these?" He questioned.

"Oh..you see, this morning, I walked pass her house and she happened to saw me while she is watering her plants and.. probably...- using a tree to test her martial arts skills at the same time -..so she passed me these for you coz she say that she is lazy to go to school today" Jinhyong adjust his glasses.

"Ina? Lazy? Seriously?"

"Well...every girls has her days...I guess...I dont know --bye bye" Jinhyong smile awkwardly as he left the scene.

-

Ina on the other hand was doing some stretching when she decided that she is better off in bed. The clock strikes 9 and she was already bored to death.

After being the Jack Dawson to her Rose Dewitt, Ina got herself into a bad situation. She caught a bad cold and her snot wont stop running. Her head feels heavy now and only sleeping could help her.

But this girl is stubborn so she ended up calling Bona due to boredom.

"Gurl, wanna free burger? I got two vouchers for free, you can go with your boyfriend"

"Sounds like something that I need to do some stalking on before getting it"

"Exactly"

"Hyungwon again?"

"Of course dummy...who would it be then? Joonjae? Huh?"

"Of course not...thats mine alright..."

"Listen..im having a bad cold right now so please go to my class and spy on Hyungwon for me...see if he is eating well and not sick or anything..okay maybe spy is not a good word..but help me take a look at him...will ya? Thanks..."

"Roger that"

Bona put her bluetooth headset on and slowly walked towards Hyungwon's class. After getting a good spot, she spied on Hyungwon and found him talking to a male friend. She reported every single detail to Ina who was beginning to get somehow annoyed.

"Bro, concentrate on the main stuff and not those darn details about him using his left hand to smack that guy"

"Oh kay fine"

Bona was talking to Ina when suddenly the duo turned towards her direction. She immediately crouched down and gasped, scared that she would be caught by them.

Her actions caused the line to be disconnected since she accidentally dropped her bluetooth and somehow broke it.

"Oh fuck, I must be living up to my nickname" She examined the little thing and cursed herself.

"Excuse me"

Bona widened her eyes and slowly look up. She knew who it was but she still smile towards the two male who was staring at her weirdly, as if nothing happen.

"Howdy fellas nice day we are having here right?! How can I help you?" She snapped her fingers and flashed a rather awkward smile which revealed her blue braces.

"Err...well...we want to ask you the same thing actually...can we help you with something? You have been looking at us for almost half an hour" Wonho raised an eyebrow.

Hyungwon was beside him and they were both folding their arms.

"I was just...looking for someone...thats.... all..." She peered inside the classroom.

"You look kinda familiar..." Hyungwon spoke.

"Of course...I am the most popular kid in school...wassupppp" Bona bro fist the air, receiving negative response from the duo.

"Hahha..no.......I dont think you are though..but...er..are you friends with Ina? Coz' for some reasons..you look really -- very familiar" Hyungwon knit his eyebrows.

"Well yeah I am..." She sigh.

"That explains" Hyungwon scoff, causing Bona to curse him under her breath.

"hoe hoe wonhoe" She clicked her tongue when Wonho tilt his head.

"Yea?" He asked.

Bona covered her mouth.

"You didnt hear that do you?"

"I heard my name though"

"Wait...you are Wonho?"

"Well yeah.."

"Hmm...that explains alot....sorry Ina always says wonHOE so I kinda followed her as well...didnt know you were THE HOE she talks about"

"....minus the fact that you called me a hoe..which I will take as a compliment...she talks about me?"

"Not really...only when she says Hoe...but this guy here, she kept talking about him every single time...Hyungwon this Hyungwon that..." Bona pointed at the black haired guy.

"Tell me about it" Hyungwon rolled his eyes.

"Told ya bro...you should hook up with her...even her best friend says so right?" He asked Bona and she nodded.

"You cant simply force someone to fall in love okay" Hyungwon pushed his hair back and left the duo.