١٦

When the duo reached the classroom,Wonho was the first one to notice the slight improvement in the atmosphere.

"Well...hello there" He pulled down his imaginary shades as he stared at them.

"Hi!" Ina waved at him.

"Why are you staring at me?Never seen a celebrity before?" Hyungwon raised his eyebrows and flipped his hair while looking at Wonho.

"What celebrity?You look more like a celery to me" He clicked his tongue.

The male then continued by twirling his imaginary beard while wriggling his eyebrows at the couple.

"What the hell bro?" Hyungwon pushed him away.

Wonho,who was sitting on the table,nearly fell down.

"If i fall,im gonna need you to pay for my injuries tsk" He messed up Hyungwon's almost perfectly gelled hair.

Hyungwon pout at his bird-shit looking hair and ended up slapping Wonho's back till the poor boy groan in agony.

"WHAT THE FUCK BRO?!"

"Oops sarreh , i saw that you kept spouting bullshit so i had to help you since it looked like you couldnt breath with the amount of shit in your mouth" Hyungwon ruffled Wonho's hair and pat it like a mom patting her son's head.

"Geez you remind me of Minhyuk somehow" Ina giggled at the back.

The day was about to be marked as the best day ever until Ina was called by Mr August for not doing his homework and skipping extra lesson yesterday.

"Mr August!I was legit here listening to every single thing that you said from a to z! Infact,i was jotting down notes and memorising the formulas!How could you say that i skip huh? Theres no link!" Ina gasped dramatically when Mr August stop her from going out of the classroom.

It was already 2pm in the afternoon and she has a drama to watch at 2.30pm.

"Nice try Ms Ina but i wasnt doing any lecturing yesterday..infact,everyone had a test so can you please tell me what kind of notes were you writing?" He rest his chin on his arms as Ina sigh heavily.

"Well...i...was...writing..ermmm this note.....ermm..ya know..things i need to note..when i go to hell which is probably right now i-am-so-sorry-i'll-stay-in-class" She let out an inaudible groan whilst taking the paper.

Ina puff her cheeks the moment she began writing her name on the piece of paper.The fact that this was a math test makes it worse.She is a total idiot whenever it comes to math for some particular reason she doesnt know of.

Her eyes kept staring at the clock ever so often but gave up when she has no hope in finishing this shit on time.The class was filled with students from other classes as well which was why it is rather stuffy.

Mr August was busy checking his timetable whereas Ina was looking at the window and made nasty comments about him.

She was in the middle of imagining him getting eaten by a king cobra when her phone vibrated.

Unknown : Hey Ina..its me Hyungwon..sorry to disturb you...do you by any chance have an umbrella?Its kinda getting abit dark out here

She let out a silent squeal at the sight of Hyungwon's name although she have not read the whole text yet.After scanning through,she checked her bag and was glad that the umbrella is there.

The lass then typed in her reply but just as she was about to press the send button,another text came in.

Hyungwonnie❤ : Oh wait its okay i dont need it now

She frown at his reply but still insisted on bringing the umbrella down to meet him.

She raised her hands up in an attempt to catch Mr August's attention but the male was too busy re-scheduling his meetings.The female then gave up so she slowly sneak out of the classroom and sprint down towards the main gate.

Sprinting was never her cup of tea.Ina kept panting so heavily but after sending motivation to her legs and tummy fat,she gathered strength to run down.

Upon reaching the main gate,dissapointment filled her when she doesnt see any signs of Hyungwon around.

"Fuck...that kid sure walk fast" She pant like an ugly hippopotamus,catching the attention of other students.

The thunder startled her as rain began to fall slowly.Ina fish out her phone and dialled Hyungwon's number.

Hello?

She answered when the call got connected.

-Hello..is this Ina?

Yea...where you at?! Are you okay?!

-Duh..im just walking to the bus stand

Without an umbrella?! You gonna get a bad cold!

-I have a jacket dont worry

Well call me when you get back home alright?!

-Sure

LOVE YA

-Shut up

Ina smiled at the sound of his voice before she ended the call and went back to class.Thankfully for her,Mr August was still busy doing his schedule to notice her absence.

He did not even notice how noisy the class was.

Ina took her pen and proceed to her math test.The thick pages made her sick and the only thing that she look forward is a call or a text from Hyungwon.

"Hey,Ina,do you know how to do this question?" Jinhyong scratched his head.

Ina explained some math formula shit to him but ending it off in complete gibberish,causing the male to regret asking her in the first place.

"So that is why elephants have trunks" She smile.

"...completely unrelated to the topic..i dont know how its gonna help me find the gradient but thank you for sharing ..atleast i learn..something(?) heh" He showed an awkward grin.

Ina showed a peace sign until her desk vibrate from the notification that she got from her phone.

The female quickly look at the caller id and answered it sneakily.

"Yo! Did you reach home already?!" She whispered.

"Sorry excuse me..are you related to...Chae...Hyungwon? If you are,im Ricky calling to say that Hyungwon fainted at the middle of the road and i am currently inside the ambulance van heading to W Hospital,could you please come here maam?"

"...---Wait what?!"