٢٠

"Hey Ina, i forgot to ask you...why havent i heard "HYUNGWON SELFIE!!" these past few days?" Hyungwon asked the lass one morning when they were busy helping Ina stick her artworks to the boards.

"Why?You miss em'?" She pulled her chin closer to her neck and made a derp face.

"Sometimes" Hyungwon admit.

Ina blushed at his sudden confession.

"So in other words,you love me and think that we should get married some day,have 3 kids and live in a little house made of candies?!" She did an aegyo but Hyungwon threw a pillow at her.

"More like im going to get sick of that soon and leave you for another girl,preferrably sexy- that could make me fall in love when she pole dance" Hyungwon laugh as he wiped imaginary saliva while dreaming.

"Yah! Dont come beg for me if i happen to be sexy one day!" Ina made a scene as she cried.

"You dont have to...you are already perfect" Hyungwon said under his breath.

Ina who was on hyperactive mood,suddenly stop whatever she was doing.

"Sorry?" She moved closer to Hyungwon.

"-Whatchu say?" The lass wriggled her eyebrows.

"I said that i dont have to put the tube but it may have an effect" He showed his hand that has needles sticking into it.

"You a sneaky sneaky boy arent you?" Ina cringed her nose until her phone vibrates.

"Opps..hold on a sec" Ina fished out her phone and checked the caller id.

She decided to ignore it the very moment she saw who it was.Hyungwon notice it too which was why he questioned her.

"Arent you gonna answer that?Mr Lee might have something important to say to you" He stick one of the artwork on the board.

"Nah...he probably gonna talk about Ken--" The female stop when Hyungwon stared at her.

Without creating any further awkward atmospheres,Ina got off the edge of Hyungwon's bed as she went out.

The id indicates that the caller was Mr Lee alright.In all honesty,Ina didnt want to answer it but she didnt want Hyungwon to suspect anything.

Especially when he is staring directly at her from his bed.

"Hello"

"Im Ina why werent you in school today?"

"Sick"

"Fever?Or flu?"

"Sick of you"

"Ina..attendance is im--"

"Just go straight to the point Mr Lee i dont think this was the reason why you call me anyway"

"..Kenshin's parents would like to speak to your mom about his fractured leg that you caused the other day"

"After like what--2 weeks?Seriously?Their buffering time is damn long it made internet explorer a mother fucking rocket browser"

"Put your mom on the phone please"

"Shes not here"

"Your father?"

"You gotta go to hell for that" Ina ended up disconnecting the call.

She knew what the reason was anyway so why must she be listening to anymore bullshits.The female then went back in the room but failed to do so when a body was towering over her,blocking the entrance.

She look up and saw Hyungwon raising an eyebrow.

"Care to explain?"

"E-e-explain what?T-the phone call?Oh..Mr Lee just wanna talk about--"

"You beating up Kenshin?" Hyungwon fold his arms.

Ina gulped down her saliva and plastered on a guilty face.

"I wouldnt call it 'beating up' but maybe 'teaching him a lesson' ya know like--"

Hyungwon interupt the girl when he pulled her into his embrace.Ina was on cloud nine when he felt her face against his chest.Unlike those in korean dramas, Ina does not seem stunned or anything.She quickly recover and within seconds,her arms are glued around Hyungwon's waist.

"Thanks" Hyungwon let go of the hug.

Ina was rather reluctant to let it go but she had to since Hyungwon might feel breathless.

"Is this the first step into a blossoming relationship?" Ina's eyes sparkle.

"Well to be honest--"

"Coz' i was thinking of a place we can go to for our honeymoon" The lass annoyed the male with her long list of places which was unnecesary.

"Can we rewind coz i kinda regret hugging you now"