٥

"Explain the dress will ya?" Ina finally voiced out after being forced to wear a dress by Mdm Im.

She analize this so call 'lady-like' dress and groan. This looks nothing close to being lady like. Its basically the dress you have to put on coz' your mom cant fit into it. But in this case,Mdm Im can.

"Do you hate me that much?" She sigh dramatically.

"...I mean....." Mdm Im shrug her shoulders.

"Why do I have to dress up in this? Must I impress your friend or something? Did she by any chance bought some food? If not imma change straight to my sweatpants and hoodie Mdm Im" She fold her arms and puff her cheeks.

Mdm Im rolled her eyes and sigh heavily.

"Fine fine...change to whatever you are comfortable with...but- dont regret it once she arrives"

"Unless she has a Hyungwon with her, I aint regretting shit" Ina whispered under her breath but was in such a relief that she can take this ugly dress off her body.

"JENNY!!!"

"YOUNGBOON!!!"

Ina heard screaming sounds coming from downstairs. She then quickly tied her hair in a messy bun. Not the kind of messy bun that you saw on those Instagram tutorials but a really really messy bun that birds might mistook as their nest.

She doesnt care anyway. Just get this over with and she can continue planning methods to make Hyungwon notice her.

Ina then got out of her bedroom as she text Bona asking if Hyungwon has gone home or is still at school.

"Ina!! MEET MY FRIEND JENNY AND HER--(what the actual fff did you put on)" Mdm Im widened her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows looking at Ina.

The female then put her phone away and smile awkwardly before landing her eyes on the male behind Mdm Jenny.

"Oh my...holy fuck....." She whispered.

Both of their eyes interlock with each other for a few seconds before Ina could shout.

"HYUNGWON!! SELFIE!" She took a photo of the stunned boy and jumped down to greet her mother's friend.

Mdm Jenny/ Chae was taken aback but she greeted the female warmly. Hyungwon on the other hand was looking like he was about to choke slam this female in front of him.

"You gotta be kidding me" He said while looking at Ina who was making derp faces at him.

Mdm Im and Mdm Chae exchanged glances before giggling to themselves.

"You guys know each other?" Mdm Chae raised an eyebrow.

"No I dont-"

"Of course we do! Maam, I am desperately in love with your son and we belong to the same school you see, and also class" Ina boldly reply.

"Well...some things never change" Mdm Chae smile warmly, causing the teenagers to stare at her in confusion

-

"Here, I bought something you might like" Mdm Chae wiggle her eyebrows at Mdm Im while holding a cd and make some weird dance moves with her shoulders.

"Omg omg is it that video?!"

"YES!! I kept watching it whenever YoonJae is asleep coz ya know its really loud and kind of a secret ya know...these men wont understand why we like it"

The duo giggled but the teenagers were thinking of something else.

Mdm Im then cough a little.

"Well..I actually thought you might wanna see this" She insert the cd.

Ina furrowed her eyebrows. If this is porn, she's gonna strangle a pig (for no apparent reason)(no questions ask)(its just the first thing that came up in her mind)

The video was played and the first thing happen was Ina screeching.

"KYAAA IS THAT ME!??!? OMG I AM SO CUTEEEEE OMGOMG I AM SO PUTTING THIS AS MY LOCKSCREEN NEXT TO MY HYUNGWONHO HOMESCREEN" She fangirled upon looking at the video.

Little Ina was four years old back then and in the video, she was holding a bucket while being filmed by Mdm Im. Ina who was sitting on the floor, watching the video, pointed at herself and gestured to Hyungwon to see how cute she was.

The video then continued when Little Ina shouted Hyungwon's name while running towards him.

"Oh my god....is...that....me?" Hyungwon gasped.

"Dayum Chae...you were a fine boy since you were born aye?" Ina stared at the screen.

"Wait-you mean, we ever met each other before?" Hyungwon scratched his head.

Ina , who realised that, furrowed her brows.

"Yes! I was shock too! I didnt know how Ina could be friends with you and that you guys are actually classmates...for four years! Thats..amazing!" Mdm Chae clapped her hands.

"Oh yeah please define Amazing mom" Hyungwon rolled his eyes at Ina who was taking tons of pictures of Little Hyungwon.

In the video, little Hyungwon was playing with the sand when he suddenly found something. The little boy then ran to Ina who was just staring at him from the corner.

"Ina-ah! Look at what Wonnie found!!" He jumped in joy.

Ina suddenly coughed when she heard how Hyungwon's voice sounds like before puberty.

"Dem voice change tho" She whispered but the male heard and was sending death glares to her.

When Ina saw the item Hyungwon found, she blushed. Although the video was in a very low quality, they could still see how shy she is by the way she covered her face.

"Wonnie...I have something to ask you....." Ina puff her cheeks as she hesitated a bit.

"Awww I am so cute" Ina admired herself till Hyungwon had to shush her numerous times.

He too was concentrating.

"....will you be my boyfriend?" Ina got on one knee as she showed the ring to Hyungwon who covered his mouth in awe.

Ina and Hyungwon both widened their eyes, rather taken aback by the plot twist.

"And that folks is how i met your father"