١٠

"What are you doing here?!" Ina greeted him after she was done washing her face and look somehow presentable for Hyungwon.

"To return you this" Hyungwon gave her umbrella back.

"Ah...thank you so much!" She took her umbrella and placed it on her desk.

"How are you feeling? Better?"

"I dont know...do you think I have a fever? Can you help me touch my forehead?" Ina smirk.

"No thanks..you are not handicapped anyway.."

"Fine...but I am so thankful that you are here now! ---wait...did you by any chance heard what I said? On the phone? With Bona? Shit thats embarrassing as fuck" She let out an embarrassing snort,  "-sorry bout that"

"Ive heard a lot of things before but yea.....I heard,...anyway, I brought you some chicken soup...hope it'll help you in some way"

Ina looked surprised when Hyungwon said he brought her some soup. It really meant a lot to her although, in reality, she hated chicken soup. It taste gross to her.

"Really?! Thank you so much!" Ina clapped her hands as Hyungwon walked out of the bedroom and showed her where it is.

He help her reheat it before giving it to her.

"Did you make this?" Ina took in the smell.

"Taste it first"

Ina obeyed and took a sip. She regretted it soon after when she realised how salty this soup taste like. Sea water who? Dont know her.

"Dayum! It taste amazing! Did you do it?" Ina was in a verge of dying trying to keep her act.

"Yeah I did" He flashed a proud look.

She took a bite of the chicken and regretted it as well because it wasnt fully cook.

"Husband material aye?" She winked before taking a picture of Hyungwon.

"-oh...wait--you didnt want to tell me that you cook it because you wanted me to taste first. If it taste horrible, you would say that you didnt cook it right?" Ina smirked, catching Hyungwon red-handed.

The male nodded in agreement without hesitation. She had a hearty laugh looking at how cute he is although at this point, she might get high blood pressure and die from sipping sea water chicken soup.

"Oh yeah, I wanna say thank you for that day...and sorry for scolding you" He wrap his lips in his mouth.

"Dude why would you say sorry for? You didnt do anything...I was being annoying"

"You were" He agreed.

"ergh you dont have to agree though...." She whispered.

"- and that is why I came here...to ask if you could stop doing what you have been doing...always.." He hesitated.

Ina look up from her bowl of soup and raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry?"

"Like, can you stop saying that I am yours, buy me food, wanting me to love you back and kept disturbing me during class? Its kinda hard to concentrate in class and I really want to pass my exams"

Ina's head hung low as she took in those bitter words.

"Sure Hyungwon...i'll stop that starting from tomorrow onwards...--but i'll never stop buying you food!" She winked and he agreed after a few persuasions.

After thanking him for the seawater soup and sending him off, Ina went back inside and cleaned her counter top while sighing

guess i was nothing but just annoying towards you hyungwon-ah...thought i would atleast impress you somehow

She clenched her fist and scolded herself for being a bug to the poor male. She then made a promise to herself not to be as annoying as she is and start loving him normally.

"I!" She held out her right hand while shouting across the room.

"IM INA, SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I WILL NOT ANNOY HYUNGWON FOR THE --REST OF THIS---THIS-- omfg I have to vomit now" She stopped her speech when her tummy growl and her mouth felt like it will explode any minute.

Hyungwon who had just reached his house, heard a loud noise coming from the kitchen. He quickly rushed inside and search for his mom.

"Omg mom are you okay?!" He pat her when she coughed at the sink.

"S-son, what the hell is that?!" She pointed at the pan where Hyungwon left some of his soup.

"-Is that sea water or some shit?" Mdm Chae choked.

The male then turned towards the saucepan and furrowed his eyebrows.

"That was the chicken soup I made for Ina...does it taste bad?"

"What did she say?" Mdm Chae coughed.

"She said it was very good(?)" He scratched his hair, embarrass to find out that the soup turns out to be like shit.

"Argh that girl is insane as ever" Mdm Chae looked lifeless as she tried chugging down some water her son gave.

"How bad can it be?" Hyungwon pout as he went to the pot and took a sip of the soup.

"-Lets forget what I just said--coz I--I...think I got high blood pressure mom" He cringed his nose and spit out the seawater soup.

"The hell did you use that much salt for huh?" She knocked his head with the spoon.

"I thought it might be tasteless since the portion is huge" He groan.

"Didnt you taste it first?--Argh I dont wish to know how the chicken taste like...ew" She shivered before sitting down and eating some cookies at the side.

"Ina will definitely not be cured and had probably gotten more sick" Hyungwon rolled his eyes, thinking of how he might be the cause of her death - incase she did die.

"She said it was nice?" His mom spoke.

"Yea.."

"Well..some things never change" She closed the lid of the cookie jar.

"Sorry?" Hyungwon furrowed his eyebrows.

"You see...when you guys were small, you use to make peanut butter toast for Ina..it is always burnt and to be honest, it tasted like shit" Mdm Chae cringed her nose.

"Mom!" Hyungwon whine.

"It was! Okay?! Admit it! You suck at cooking...argh...Anyway! Ina would always eat it as if the toast was the most delicious thing on earth..do you know that? Every time I ask why, she would always say that she'll eat anything that you give her..even if its poison..because...when you are in love with that person...salt turns to sugar, lemon turns to honey...and soup turns to death" Mdm Chae smile.

"MOM!"

"-its funny how a 4 year old knows so much about the value of love"