SEQUEL

Everyone who gathered at the cemetery were all Ina's close relatives.They had a sad look on their face.Some of them were crying thinking of Ina.

Mdm Im hugged her sisters and aunties to thank them for coming.Her eyes were red and swollen.She tried holding back her tears but ended up breaking down whenever they ask her 'what happen?'.Luckily,she had her boyfriend to comfort her.

He gave her warm hugs although he too was just as sad.

Hyungwon who was at the side,didnt know how to react.He kept cursing himself for what had happen to Ina.His tears were long gone but his heart ache--+Correction-Ina's heart ache.

He was staring at her coffin when Dr Han approached him.

"Hyungwon-ah...im sorry" Dr Han placed a hand on his shoulder as he sat beside Hyungwon's wheelchair.

Hyungwon nodded,not really wanting to make a conversation.

"..I told Ina that...we have no donors..and the only people who are eligible are the ones with the same blood type and that has passed away.." Dr Han said.

He then began telling Hyungwon what happen at the office after that meeting with his mom.

Ina barged into his office one day and asked him if he has any donors yet.

"Look Ina..we told you already that there are no donors at the current mo--"

"KEEP FINDING! ISNT THERE ANYONE ELSE BESIDES KOREANS?! HAVE YOU TRIED OTHER COUNTRIES?!" She shouted.

"Ina we know how you feel about Hyungwon and all but we ourselves are trying just as hard okay?We cant expect anything we want to fall down from the sky!" Dr Han's stern voice made Ina cry.

"How do you think i feel huh doc?Do you know how much it scares me every night thinking if i will never see Hyungwon tomorrow?Do you know how scary that feels?I cant sleep till i know that Hyungwon is awake the following morning.How could i have a good sleep knowing that Hyungwon will leave me any moment?DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT FEELS LIKE?! DO YOU KNOW---...how it is...like to..be losing..the person you love...one day...do you know how scary that feels? Its hard to accept that...no matter how tightly you hold someone...you still need to let go when the time comes.."

Dr Han kept quiet as he tried understanding Ina's situation.

"You mark my words Dr Han..You'll get that heart!I swear to you that you'll get a donor on the 16th of June!And Hyungwon will be save..." A tear escaped her eyes as she took her bag and slamed the door shut.

"She was confident that her heart is eligible because she knew that her blood and heart matches yours" Dr Han replied softly.

"You know Hyungwon-ah..even when the person you love and you didnt end up together,be happy with the fact that they were once a part of your life" Dr Han pat his shoulder before getting up.

Hyungwon flashed a weak smile thinking of Ina.He misses her so badly.He miss all the moment when she irritate him by taking pictures and shouted 'HYUNGWON SELFIE!" as loudly as she could.

He remembered how she always sleep in class and he would always steal glances of her.He also remembered how she make sure that he was well fed and not having to survive the day on an empty stomach.

But after all that she had done,he didnt know that she will die for him.And till this day,he regretted for not doing more for her.

All the guest were assembled around the coffin as a few of them gave speeches about Ina.Most of them were short and simple which made Hyungwon think that they dont really care about her anyway.Wonho was there too and he gave a rather long speech about how wonderful Ina was.

From the look of his face,Hyungwon knows that Wonho missed her as much as he does.Bona was next but she couldnt continue her speech as she broke down halfway.15 years of friendship was really hard to let go.

When it was Hyungwon's turn,he nervously wheeled himself infront of her coffin as he took out the paper he wrote on the way to the ceremony.

"Its going to be a long letter..in remembrance of my wife" He began with a small smile as he stared at the ring Ina gave.

"..On the morning of 16th of June,Ina proposed to me like how she did when we were 4.I was really shock and embarass when a girl has more balls than me.She was not scared at all.She was brave and bold which is what i admire alot.She never gave up to win my love.I was always playing hard to get.Not that i was selfish or anything.I was scared to fall in love.I dont know what is love.How it is like to be loved by a girl.I was nervous but she showed me how it felt like to be loved by someone special.She was rather persistent though.She never stop showering me with love and treating me like a prince.Correction-I always thought that i would be the boy in this relationship but i was wrong.She made me feel like a princess instead" He looked up.

His eyes scan through the crowd and he paused when he saw a white figure behind the black suit guys.He stared at it and saw the face of a girl peeping through every gaps between a few man.

Her eyes squint as she smile at the boy in the wheelchair.She slowly walk behind them,staring at Hyungwon from any empty space she could find.

"Until this very day..She never failed to make me feel special.She was my friend,my bestfriend,my companion,my love and most importantly,my wife.Im Ina...thank you for existing in my life.You have given me so much love yet,i didnt have anything to offer you" He looked at the figure and smile weakly.

The female raised an eyebrow as she gestured him to continue.

"I hope that..you know how much i love you..and that i'll never go on a day without thinking of how lucky i am to have such a prince beside me...im really sorry for not treasuring you enough whenever you are with me" He broke down in despair but she told him to wipe those tears away.

"Im Ina..i love you so much..and i hope that..one day..we'll meet again..thank you for existing in my life Prince Ina" Hyungwon ended the speech as Ina smile at the corner.

Tears stream down her eyes as she stared at the light coming from the sky.She look back at Hyungwon with a  small smile on her lips.

"...i love you...hyungwon-ah..." Her soft voice echoes through his ears and within seconds,the light dissapeared,taking Ina away from his sight.

Hyungwon let out a sigh as he realised one thing.A bond is like a fine thread that we can only see....once it has been ripped apart.

-

END

i fricken ended this whole story after typing all dem chaps in a day ;-; haha!! thank you to those who actually took the time to read this!I know the ending is kinda ewww but i still hope that yall like it!! LOVE YA AND THANKS FOR SUPPORTING 16 JUNE!❤

PS : 16 june is actually my birthday XD

PS : follow meh ig : @joedohawak✌✌