١٣

The match then began with Ina's team versus Wonho's team.Everyone from Ina's were mostly weak including Hyungwon who is probably the worst goalkeeper ever.

He could not catch or defend any of the balls which made Wonho's team won most of it.

"3-0! Come on Team B you can do it!" Ms Tan cheered for Ina's team as she tried hard to score a goal.

The first half ended miserably as they did not even score a single goal or even anything near that.Kenshin was mad of course but he wasnt mad at Ina.Instead,he was mad at Hyungwon who was so bad at defending.

"The fuck is wrong with you huh?!Cant you block the goddamn ball for fuck sake?!" Kenshin pushed Hyungwon's shoulders.

Ina,who heard the sudden commotion,quickly ran towards Hyungwon and defend him.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you?!Geez!Its just a game da fuck?!" Ina shouted at the male whose body was towering over her.

"Because of him,we fucking lose!Tsk,you better not screw up this time round you understand ?!" Kenshin knock Hyungwon's shoulder again as he grit his teeth.

Without even thanking Ina,Hyungwon walked towards Ms Tan and asked her permission to change groups.Ms Tan allows it instantly as she happen to notice the commotion earlier on.

When the second half began,the teams switch players and Hyungwon was with Wonho's team.He didnt became a goalkeeper but he got to become striker.Hyungwon actually took up soccer lessons and became a striker since the first day he was in middle school which is why he was bad at defending.

Now that the teams have change,Kenshin felt more confident that he will win and that he can defeat the other team.As the whistle blows,the ball began travelling at the speed of light.Everyone makes sure that they passed it to the right person so that they could score a goal.

Kenshin made a pass but it wasnt very good since his kick was weak and his stamina ran out so fast.When it was Hyungwon's turn,everyone was rather shock,including Ina who was somehow admiring him at the same time.

He managed to score two more goals for the team which made Kenshin frustrated.He tried tackling the ball from Hyungwon but fail every single time.When it was finally the last minute and Kenshin had the ball,Hyungwon tackled it straight away,causing the male to fall and hurt his knee.

"FUCK!!" He hugged his knee as it bled profusely.

Ina got nearer as she examine the bruise from afar.

"The heck?It was just a small cut you dont have to bitch about it" Ina rolled her eyes but Kenshin got up as quickly as he can and stormed towards Hyungwon.

The male pushed Hyungwon again which caused the poor lad to fall on his bum.

"Yah!What the actual fuck?!" he cursed Hyungwon.

The lad then got up and pushed Kenshin's shoulder.

"What?!Just coz you had a small cut,you wanna bitch about it?Tsk grow some fucking balls will ya?!" Hyungwon raised an eyebrow when Kenshin glared at him.

"Hah!How dare you talk back to me..."

"Who the hell do you think you are huh?I have every right to talk back to you.You are honestly worth nothing more than a speck of dust" Hyungwon rolled his eyes.

"Fine...if you think that im a bitch,we'll meet after school!Im gonna see you at the gym and we'll see who is better!20 minutes late and you are a pussy you got that?!And....i wont leave you alone after that...you'll die in my hands" He was about to throw a punch across Hyungwon's face when the male ignored him but Ms Tan stopped him.