١٤

"What the hell is wrong with her?" Hyungwon shake his head whilst re-doing his homework.

Wonho at the side could only shrug his shoulders since everything that is on his mind right now is ramen and nothing else.

"Argh im never gonna be there on time!" The male groan.

"Relax...its only 5 questions..no big deal..how about i help you with this and you go meet Kenshin? I mean..what could happen right? You guys would probably just talk things out?"

"I hope so..but nevermind..i'll just try to recall what i wrote..its graded so i cant screw this up"

Hyungwon quicken his pace before ending it off with writing the target score.After checking the time,the male quickly rushed out of the class with his bestfriend and went straight to the ground level.

"Hey!Give me that! I'll help you put it on Mr Lee's table" Wonho took the paper as they seperate at the junction.

Hyungwon ran as fast as he could to the gym, only to find out that it was empty.

"Ey?" He took a look at his wristwatch and furrowed his eyebrows.

He was not even late.Infact,he had a nice 3 minutes to spare before the time is over.

Hyungwon then took a spot near the bench and sat down there.He was somehow excited that he came early since he knows that Kenshin will turn out to be a pussy if he was late.

With 3 minutes passing and the 20 minute frame is over,Hyungwon took his bag with a smile and walk out of the gym.

Wonho who was just running back to the gym,was rather perplex to see Hyungwon walking out of it with a smile.

"Yo,what happen in there?" He peek through the dark coloured glass window and pout.

"Kenshin didnt turn up and the deal was if one of us is late,the person is considered a pussy.Im not a pussy now so im happy" He raised his eyebrow and flashed his infamous smile.

"Oh?Ok...."

The duo then walked out of the fitness corner as they passed the cafeteria.Although many students are still there,it wasnt that chaotic as always.Probably because half of the school is having extra lessons and teachers want the atmosphere to be as quiet as possible.

Wonho was chatting with Hyungwon about how sexy ramen can be when its hot,when suddenly his shoulders were pushed back when he collide with a girl.

Sheets of papers flew around but thankfully, Wonho was quick enough to pick them up and helped the female.

"Thank you" She bowed and walked away.

Wonho who earlier on was just talking about ramen,ended up cheating on it as he dramatically touch his chest while watching her silhoutte dissapearing slowly into thin air.

"Holy shit...i think im in love Hyungwon-ah" He cried.

Hyungwon was just about to get a drink of his ice tea when he choked badly.

"Dude...that was barely 1 minute---"

"SHHHHHH" Wonho placed a finger on Hyungwon's lips.

"This is what they call love at first sight son...and ya know whats the best thing?"

"What?"

"SHE SAYS 'THANK YOU WONHO' SHE BLOODY KNOWS MY NAME" Wonho cried harder as he held out his hands to Zara, the girl who no one actually knows in school.

If she was popular,Hyungwon would have understood his situation.

"I seriously dont see--"

"ITS A BLOODY GIRL HYUNGWON OMG TRY TO KEEP UP! ARGH THIS IS WHY YOU ARE SINGLE!" Wonho smack his head.

Hyungwon could only mentally curse Wonho since doing it verbally would cause him getting his head chop and end up in a kimchi soup.

Wonho was always like that anyway.

Sees a girl for 2 minutes and he would already be thinking of where he should bring her to dates..Its seriously that bad for him which is why he never stick to a girl for so long.The longest relationship would probably be 14 days.It was complicated since girls always thought that he was kind of straight-forward.Too straight forward.And ambitious too.