Chapter Eighteen ~ Perfect!

~(Red's P.O.V)~

We were in that shop for hours, trying on so many different suits, but I finally thought I'd found the perfect one. I really liked it. I walked out of the small room to where Barney was, he was wide eyed when he saw me.

"Ta daaaa!!" I said and smiled.
"Woah, Red.. That's perfect!" He said to me.
"I really like it." I said to him.
"I do too!! Let's go pay for these and head home!"
"Yeah!"

We walked over to the cashier and payed for our suits, they were almost the same, but there was some differences in places.

We payed for our suits and headed out, we thanked the woman who helped us on the way, and went to the car. We put the suits in the back and got in the car.

"You looked handsome in that suit," I said and smirked as I got in.
"Why thank you, you know, you looked pretty good in yours too,"
My smirk became wider, "come here.." I said and pulled him into a kiss. I bit his lower lip gently before pulling back, we could continue this later if he was in the mood.

We eventually returned home and headed back inside the house. I carried the suits in and laid them on the chair. It was my job to put all the invites in envelopes and write people's names on them and stuff. We would be back at the offices tomorrow.

It took me a freaking hour to write all these envelopes, I just had the music channel on the tv blasting out music as loud as possible, I liked it like that. Even with Barney helping me at some points, it still took an hour. But at least it was all done.

"You done a great job!" Barney said and kissed my cheek gently.
"Thanks babe," I said and smiled bright.

I was actually quite excited for tomorrow now, we would hand out the invites and see who could come! I don't know why that was exciting, but it was!

The invites were laid out on the table, it was a massive pile of brown envelopes for everyone at the offices, and Max and Ross' girlfriend too! This really was perfect!

THANKS FOR READING!! See ya next chapter! ~ Alex