Chapter Eight ~ Lost For Words

~(Red's P.O.V)~

I couldn't believe this was happening, Barney was proposing!
"Y-Yes!! Of course I want to marry you!" I said and smiled bright. He took the ring out of the little box and put it on my finger. I hugged him tight as Adam did the outro to the video.

"Okay, everyone, that's a wrap!" Adam said and laughed. "Congratulations, bro," he said Barney. I just couldn't stop smiling, I was so happy!!

Everyone got there stuff and left the offices, but as usual I waited behind for Barney as he had to get all his laptop and stuff from the set.
"I love you so much.." I said and hugged him again.
"I love you too Red," he said and smiled at me, hugging me tight.

We headed out to the car and drove home. We brought all Barney's stuff in and both lay on the couch after a long day.
"I can't believe you did that.. I loved it.." I said to him. I still couldn't get over it. He was going to be my husband! Barney just looked at me and smiled adorably before I pulled him into a passionate kiss, biting his lip gently. He kissed back, before we both pulled back to breathe.
"It's really late, we should get some sleep.." Barney said to me. I nodded, "Yeah, let's head upstairs.." I said and smiled.

We both took our shirts off and lay in bed together, he wrapped his arms around my waist,
"Goodnight, soon to be husband," He said to me. I smiled,
"Goodnight.." I said.

We both fell asleep, I was off in dreamland dreaming about us and our wedding, our future together. It involved a kitten, I loved it.

*small time skip*

I woke up with Barney's arm still wrapped tight around my waist, he woke up soon after.
"Morning," I said and smiled.
He made his morning noise and slowly got out of bed, I done the same.

I saw my phone buzzing on the table, I had a lot of texts from Adam. I just read the first one:
'Ross is in hospital..' It read, I had to read it again. There was more:
'He was in a car crash'
'We don't know if he's okay yet' I just stared at my phone. I was lost for words.
"Oh my god.."

THANK YOU FOR READING PART 8!!! Hehehehe I had to^-^ next part tomorrow!! ~ Alex