Chapter Nine ~ A Hospital Visit

~(Red's P.O.V)~
"B-Barney.." I said and showed him my phone.
"Oh my go- We need to go, now." Barney said and looked at me. I nodded in agreement and grabbed my shoes. We both got ready and left straight away.

We made it to the hospital about a half hour later, and I called Adam to see where everyone was. I took Barney's hand, and followed Adams directions to a separate room. The doctors let us in and there was just total silence.
"How is he?" I asked as I looked over and saw Max, he had a cast on his leg, but he looked fine.

"Ross, he's doing okay.. The doctor said he'll be out anytime now." Max said and looked up at me.
"Are you okay?" Barney asked Max.
"Yeah, I'm good, I broke my leg, but Ross.. I'm worried about him.." Max said and looked up at us. Adam put a hand on his shoulders.
"He'll be fine, we'll see him soon," he said.

It was about an hour before Ross was wheeled back in on a bed. His face was pretty messed up, and he was connected to all these machines telling things like heartbeat and stuff.
"Ross!! Are you okay?" Max said and got up, using crutches.
"Y-Yeah man, I'm good.." He said.
"This isn't fair.. You get all these injuries and all I have is a broken leg!!" Max said to him.
"You're the lucky one.." Ross struggled to say.

The doctors told us we should let him get some rest, he needed it. We all really wanted to see him, but we understood he needed the rest. Me and Barney had decided to head home, So did Adam. But Max and Tim stayed behind, they didn't want to leave him. They were good friends to him.

We drove home and headed back to the offices, we still had work to do. But Adam cut down the schedule considering what had happened. I was making a vlog for SkyDoesThings just to tell everyone about Ross and how he wouldn't be uploading for a couple weeks. Adam posted on Twitter about it too. The fandom was so nice about it, they were all concerned for Ross and hoped he got better soon.
"I really hope he's going to be okay.." I said to Barney.
"Me too, Red."

THANK YOU FOR READING PART 9!! Next part tomorrow! ~ Alex