Chapter Seven ~ Life Changing

Authors note: Hehehehehehehe look below

~(Red's P.O.V)~
* About 2 Year time skip *

It was another day at work, I couldn't believe I'd been working at the offices for over two years!! And it was almost mine and Barney's Two year anniversary!!

We were filming a quick change challenge today, it was me, Barney, Tim and Adam. It was the last recording of the day, before that we were gonna be filming some minecraft and things.

I filmed 6 videos, some minecraft, some gta, and a would you rather for my own channel. It was around 2pm, so I still had a lot of time before the video for office antics with the guys.

I just hung about, everyone was busy so I decided to do some cameos in people's videos. Em had her own channel now so I headed into her office and said hi during a recording, I done the same with Adam, Tim, and Jordan. I then went to the set and got a wig and glasses, and headed to Barneys room.

"Hey babe!!" I said as I walked in.
"Heys Reds" he said in his broken accent, he was doing a minecraft roleplay. We talked for a while, it could be edited out I guess.

I headed back to my room and just sat and caught up with YouTube, I figured by the time I was done we would have to film the quick change challenge.

*an hour or so time skip*

I got a knock on my door.
"Red! Come to the set!" Adam shouted.
"Okay! Be there in a sec!" I shouted back. I grabbed my props I needed and headed to the set where Adam, tim, Barney and everyone filming and watching were. Adam was gonna be the one that shouted 'change!' And the one who told us what challenges we were doing.

Adam messed up the intro a few times, but it was fine, we all found it hilarious anyway. We got into the first challenge and it only involved Barney and Tim, so I just sat back on the couch and watched.

It eventually got to the last challenge, it was me and Barney.
"Okay, so Barney, this time the first theme is that you hate Red! And you need to confess you undying hate for him!" Adam said and we both laughed. No way in hell was that true.
"Red, I hate you,"
"Change!" Adam shouted.
"Red, I love you.." I smiled bright.
"Change!"
"Red, I love you so much!"
"Change!"
"Red, will you marry me?" I stopped laughing and went silent, was he serious?
"Change!"
Barney got down on one knee, "Red, I love you so much, will you marry me?

THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER SEVEN!! Next part tomorrow!!