Chapter Four ~ Day Off

~(Barneys P.O.V)~

I woke up with Red's arms wrapped tight around me. I guess he really didn't like horror movies. I was careful when I moved so I didn't wake him up.

I headed downstairs and made breakfast for us both. I headed back upstairs and lay it on my table in the bedroom. Red was still asleep, he was adorable.

He woke up soon after and yawned loudly.
"Good morning, cutie.." I said and looked over at him. He smiled and got his wide framed glasses out his bag, and put them on, making him even more adorable. He then got up and sat beside me at the table.

We quickly are our breakfast and just talked for a bit. After that we headed downstairs. I put the tv on and we both sat on the couch. I really had to get something off my chest. I muted the tv.
"Listen, Red, about last night.. I didn't set it up.. I just told Adam that I liked you and he obviously told Alesa." I said and looked at him.
"Oh Barney.. If it helps.. I really like you too.." Red answered me. I was shocked, he liked me too!!
"R-Really?? Well.. Red.. Would you want to be my b-boyfriend??" I asked shakily, I was nervous.
"Yes!!" Red said and hugged me tight. why was I nervous he would say no? He just said he liked me! And now he's my boyfriend!! I was so happy!!

It was our day off, but we would be back at work tomorrow, so we had the whole day together. We decided just to stay in and watch movies and stuff, it would be fun.

*time skip*

We watched at least five movies, no horror ones this time so Red wouldn't get scared. It was 7pm now, and we were both hungry.
"What do you want to order?" I asked Red.
"I'm fine with anything.." He replied.
We ordered pizza after a long time deciding.

We lay back in the couch, just waiting for the pizza to get here. I leaned in closer to Red and kissed his cheek gently.
"Sorry. Had to." I said and smirked at him. He smirked back and turned my face towards his, kissing me passionately. It turned into a make out session before there was a knock on the door.
"Shit.. We'll continue later.." Red said and smiled as he got up and went to the door to get the pizza.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!! Next chapter tomorrow!! ~ Alex