Chapter Three ~ The Kiss

Authors note: I'll probably start doing 1 or 2 chapters a day.

~(Reds P.O.V)~

I couldn't believe this was happening, I really wanted to do it, but, what about Barney? Did he plan this? It really felt like it, all the talking with Adam, and the fact that Alesa asked me too.

"Well, Red are you going to do it?" Alesa said to me. I just looked over at Barney and he nodded, I think he wanted this too.
"Y-Yes.. I'll do it." I answered and moved myself closer to Barney.

Everyone was looking, I felt so nervous for some reason.
"Are you sure about this?" I whispered to Barney. He didn't say anything, just nodded. I took a deep breath and moved my face closer to his, slowly connecting our lips.

Barney became rough, and we had to stop and breathe quite a lot. I pulled back after I realised everyone was staring at us.
"H-How long was that?" I asked and looked around. Everyone was smiling.
"About 4 minutes.." Ross said and looked at us.

After a moment everyone got ready to leave, I was staying with Barney tonight, great, more awkward. I just said goodbye to everyone and stood outside by his car, waiting for him to come.

Barney eventually came out, and got in his car, I got in after him, just looking straight at him.
"Did you set that up?" I asked.
"No.." Barney replied.
"Are you sure?" I asked again.
Barney just smirked, and started the car. He drove off, his place was about  half hour away.

I just thought about the kiss the whole way back, I really liked Barney now and I really didn't know if he liked me back. I didn't want to ask though.

*small time skip*
Barney pulled up in his driveway, and he opened the door for me. I headed inside and he brought my suitcase in for me.
"Thanks.." I said and smiled.
"No problem bab-- Red.." Barney said and blushed deeply.
I knew it.

Barney asked me if I wanted to watch a movie, I said yes so he put a horror movie on his tv. We would go to bed after. After a while a sudden jump scare came on, I jumped and cuddled into his chest.

After the movie Barney headed up to his room, but I quickly followed, I really wanted to say something.
"Uhmm..Barney.. Could you sleep in my bed, with me.. I really didn't like that horror movie.." I said and he looked up at me. He's so adorable and i loved it.
"Sure.." He said and smiled at me. He lay on my bed and waited for me to get in.

I joined him and we curled up up on his bed, he had his arm around my waist.
"Thank you, Barney.." I said softly.
"No problem."

Thanks for reading chapter 3!!! Another chapter later on today!! ~ Alex ^-^