Chapter Two ~ Adam's Place

~(Reds P.O.V)~

Barney took me in his car and drove to Adam's house. We were talking in the car and we actually became good friends! I was just trying to hide my feelings for him, I still hadn't decided weather I liked him in that way.

We quickly got to Adam's place and headed inside. Alesa, Emily, Max, Ross, Tim, Shelby, me, Barney and of course Adam were all there. We ordered in a pizza for us all and Shelby would start up the truth or dare later. She had an evil smirk on her face, I just wondered what she was going to do, she couldn't possibly know I had a slight crush on Barney, could she?

We all sat on the couches and ate our pizza, we were all done very quickly. Adam and Barney moved the couches, so that they were in a kind of circle. Barney was wearing tight black jeans and I couldn't stop myself from staring at his ass. I quickly snapped out of it and looked away.

Shelby started the truth or dare, she was going to ask me first
"Okay, Red, truth or dare?" She asked me.
I got really nervous. "Uhh.. Dare.." I said and looked up at her.
She took a moment to think. "I dare you to... Take your shirt off!" She said and smirked at me. Well, that could've went way worse, I was so scared she was gonna dare me to tell everyone my crush or something. But why would Shelby want me to do this? I guess she just couldn't think of anything.

As the night went on, I got many dares but none about Barney. Phew. Adam and Barney went through to the kitchen to get drinks. I could hear them talking about something, but I just ignored it. They came back through, and Adam whispered something to Alesa. She smirked and nodded at him. I had no idea what was going on.

Many more dares were asked, and it was getting quite late.
"Okay Alesa, this will be the last one then everyone will have to go home." Adam said and yawned. Alesa looked over at me and smiled.
"Okay Red, truth or dare?" She asked me. I was scared to say truth, because she would probably ask me who I had a crush on, that had happened a lot with everyone tonight.
"Dare." I replied and looked over at Barney, who was staring at me.
"I dare you to kiss Barney.." 

Thank you for reading!! Next part tomorrow!! See ya! ~ Alex