Chapter Six ~ Jess Visits

(Red's P.O.V)

I smiled as Adam ran by s with his vlog camera, he was being chased by Tim, who was holding broccoli in his hands. I took Barneys hand and we headed to the editing stations to send in our video, but on the way we passed Ethan who told us that Jess (Aphmau) was coming over for lunch with the guys. I think she were gonna film some minecraft roleplay with Adam, but I wasn't sure.

*about an hour later*

I was waiting with Barney at the door, we were told Jess would be here any minute now. Oh, think of the devil, there she was.
"Hey guys!! How's my OTP?" Jess said and giggled.
"We're good." Barney said happily.
I just smiled. We took her to Adam, and he said that they would film the video then get lunch, but me and Barney just decided to go now.

We went to Crossroads and got sushi, as usual. We got out food and went and sat at a table. I could see some teenagers, a girl and boy, freak out and run to their parents. They quickly came over to us.
"H-Hey Barney and Red!!!" The girl said. The boy just stood there smiling happily.
"Hey guys!" Barney said to them.
They were so happy and excited to see us, it was a nice feeling. They got a picture with us and then left.

*small time skip*

We were back at the offices, filming a Minecraft hide and seek with Jess. It was real fun! Jess won in the end, and then she finished off the recording by saying her outro. I got another high five from Barney, I was doing really well in these videos, and Adam was thinking about maybe giving me a channel too!!

We filmed another few videos, the day just flew by and it was almost time for Jess to leave. Today was really fun though! I was really happy I got to meet her and talk to her.

"Byeeeee my OTP!!" Jess said when she was getting ready to leave.
"Bye Jess!!" I said and smiled.
She left the offices, and we had about an hour to get out last recordings of the day done.

The hour was quickly over and it was time for everyone to go home. I followed Barney out and we went to his car. He stood in front and waited for me to come.
"You done great today babe," Barney said as soon as I got to the car. He placed a small kiss in my lips and then we both got in.
"Thanks Barney.." I said and smiled. He started to drive, I just looked out the window and thought about today. I loved it.
"I love you, Barney,"

THANK YOU FOR READING!!  Next chapter tomorrow!! ~ Alex