Chapter Fifteen ~ Seeing Ross

~(Red's P.O.V)~

We both woke up at 4AM, I guess falling asleep at 6.30 last night wasn't a very good idea. I yawned,
"Hey," I said softly to a still half-asleep Barney.
"Hi.." He replied.
I lay my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me, we just lay silent for a moment, enjoying each other's presence.

"You still tired?" I asked.
"A little," he answered.
"Well, let's try sleep for another hour, remember we're seeing Ross today,"
"Yeah.."
I looked up at him and we both showed small smiles, this was perfect. Just us two, laying beside each other, I know we done it every night, but I never got bored of his presence, his warmth, him.

We both slowly fell asleep again and I was off in dreamland, dreaming about our wedding, it was amazing. There was cake and flowers and it was sunny and, oh, it was amazing. I still couldn't get the fact out my head that some day, soon, I would be his husband.

I woke up only to see an adorable Barney still laying there, in deep sleep. I looked over at the clock, it was 8AM. Wow, I guess we really were tired after last nights events.

It wasn't that long before Barney woke up too, he lay his arms around me,
"Good morning cutie," I said softly with a small giggle.
"Morning red-head," he answered and we both laughed. I liked it when he called me that.

We got up and got ourselves ready, we were heading over to see Ross and Max soon. We both had some breakfast, and headed out, I was driving.

We got into the car and I started it. I kissed Barney's lips gently before setting off for Max's apartment. I put the radio on and we were both acting like kids dancing along to whatever came on. We were at the apartment in no time.

We both got out and headed up to the door, Barney knocked and Tim answered the door.
"Come in, come in!" He said in a cheerful tone. I guess he was happy, why wouldn't he be.

We went inside and Ross and Max were sitting playing Gang Beasts on their couch.
"Back to normal then?" I said and laughed.
"Huh?" Max asked and looked up at me, they were obviously deep in gameplay. I just laughed,
"Nevermind,"

We were there for what felt like ages, but it was only around two hours. We just talked to Ross about how he was and how the last week in hospital was. We weren't allowed to visit for the last week for some reason, I really didn't understand why.

"Okay then, I guess we should go?" I asked.
"No! Please stay! You can play Gang Beasts with us!"

THANK YOU FOR READING!! See ya next chapter! ~ Alex