twenty-one

few months later, yo. like 6

the clock read three am when Nate finally got home. yet for the third time since Monday he's come drunk and late from partying.

he entered our room and tried to stumble about like he was quiet. "Nate this is getting ridiculous." I spoke up, turning to look over at him.

"what are you talking about?"

"the drinking! the partying! you leaving at six and coming home at four." Nate rolled his eyes and turned to me.

"it's nothing bad! I'm just having some fun while I'm young." he proceeded to walk and change from his clothes.

"okay, so having a party with a shit ton of girls with their tits out is a better way to spend your nights?" he paused and nodded.

"yeah, it's better than spending boring nights here!"

"you say that and then always deny my ideas of us going on dates! you've been so stubborn lately!" Nate sighed and pressed his head against the wall.

"why are we fighting again?" he was a lot softer this time. I let out a breath, and got up from our bed. he turned around and pressed his back against the wall.

"I miss you Nate." he took my hand and lifted my knuckles to his lips. his lips fell on them softly before he pulled me close.

"I know you do baby." he kissed my hair, then my forehead and then lightly kissed my lips. "you miss me and I'm going to spend more time with you." his arms wrapped around the small of my back and pulled me to him.

I rested my head on his chest and listened as his heart beat. slowly his fingers ran down my hair, calming both of us. "let's get to bed." Nate said softly, standing back up straight. he guided me to the bed and sat me down, running his hands down my arms.

he made it down to the hem of my T-shirt and then pulled it up over my head. then he bent down so he could kiss me. he moved them softly with mine and pushed us softly back. my back hit the bed and Nate crawled on top of me. his hands pawed at my torso until his fingers dug into my hips.

slowly and with love, he put kisses down my cheek to meet my neck. he moved around until I arched my back when he hit my sweet spot. a chuckle came from his lips and then he kept kissing until I'm pretty sure he had dark hickeys across my neck.

he moved down and slipped off my bra, then placed his lips on my tender skin. I whimpered, biting my lip. his hands ran down my legs, picking them up to wrap around his torso.

then he went back down and found the hem to my panties. he kissed and nipped at the exposed skin before sliding them off my legs. then he spread my legs wide and gave me a wink before going down on my sex.

he went slow, running his tongue up and down my sex, drawing moans from my mouth. his fingers dug into my skin as he wrapped his arms around my thighs, then used one to run up my body. he found my hand and tangled his fingers with mine.

he moved his face against my sex until my thighs were wrapped tight around his head. he only held onto my hand tightly and sped up, causing me to go over the edge. I came and shook underneath his grasp as he kept going.

"fuck!" I moaned out, my free hand tugging on his hair. he growled and slid up to my lips. he kissed me slowly again.

"let me fuck you like my beautiful wife should be fucked." he kissed me again but snuck his hands to hold mine above my head. he kissed my cheeks and around my face before reaching beside us on the ground for a shoe. in thirty seconds he had a shoelace and was wrapping it around my wrists.

I laughed when he tied it wrong and the whole thing fell apart seconds later. but he growled and pressed himself against me while he fixed it. he looked so sexy, his muscles straining and his teeth sunk into his lip. when he finished, he smiled down at me.

"I did it." he said in a deep voice, it made a laugh come from my mouth. then he got up and walked to his closet. he found a silky tie from his collection and walked back over. "I want you focused on me, okay babygirl?" I bit my lip and nodded. Nate wasn't really dominant like this with me anymore, and when he was, it was the hottest.

his warm hands placed the thing over my eyes and tied it behind my head. then he pushed me back slowly and took over my body.