fifteen

I woke up in the arms of Nate Maloley but on the couch of Sam Dresslar. the tv was on and Nate was playing xbox.

"good morning. Madison made bacon and I won twenty bucks on FIFA." his lips pressed against my forehead but he was just watching the tv. I don't blame him.

my arm slid tighter around his waist and dug my head into his chest. they played for a while but after five minutes I turned to my social media. Gilinsky posted pictures of him and Madison on snapchat and then sent me pictures Madison snapped of Nate and I.

they were cute. then I noticed the Twitter fandoms blowing up. my eyes read all the hate comments against me because Nate and I were all over Madison's snapchat. there were so many about how much of a slut I was. a snicker came from my mouth at each one.

"what's so funny?" Nate asked, looking down at me before looking back up to the screen.

"I'm reading about Skate's wife and how much of a slut she is." that made him laugh.

"I heard about her. I think she's a whore." there was a smirk on his lips. I wiggled my eyebrows and went back to my catching up. until Nate groaned and tossed the remote to G. he lost and had to give Skeez twenty bucks.

"alright, I think we're gunna head out." we spent the next minutes saying bye. then twenty minutes later we were on our own couch. except instead of games it was Netflix.

he was big spoon, holding onto me while he was deep in concentration with Vampire Diaries. a sigh fell through my lips and I shifted in his arms, turning over so I could face him.

he didn't really spare me a second glance. my lips came forward and rested on his neck. I kissed and sucked myself a hickey but all I got was a groan.

I raised my hand and put it on Nates chest, then slowly dragged my fingers down to his pant line. I kissed his neck again while my hand rubbed against his member. he actually moaned out.

"well hello." he said softly. I smirked against his skin yet my hand kept rubbing until there was a bulge under his pants. I turned on my back and tugged on his collar, bringing his lips down to mine. he moved us so he was hovering above me, his body falling in between my legs.

my hands ran down his back and to his shirt, taking it up with my hands. he was just in a shirt and then I started tugging at his jeans. "eager are we?" he questioned, looking at me with a amused look.

"I'm horny and I really want you." I breathed out, pushing myself up to kiss him.

--

we were literally in the middle of going at it, our second round because apparently it's been a while since we fucked. and that's when our front door opened and we heard many voices.

"why don't we lock our door?" I whispered to him, pressing my forehead against his sweaty chest. Nate growled and pulled away from our heated session, reaching down to grab his boxers.

"we need to." I chuckled and got up from the bed, grabbing a tshirt and fresh underwear. he met me at the dresser, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"should I go down first or you?" I asked, Nate sighed and kissed my neck.

"I will." he kissed my cheek and then stepped out the door. he walked down the stairs and then there was a chorus of cheers. well fucking goody. I fixed my hair so it wasn't major sex head and walked down too.

"al!" they cheered. I looked around confused. Madison and Jack were smiling like fucking idiots and everyone had very expensive alcohol.

"what happened?" I asked suspiciously, my eyes looking at Nate. he was still half naked, but talking and now drinking with other Sam.

Madison stepped forward and gave me a smile. "jack and I are taking all of you to Paris so we can get married." my eyes widened.

"you're eloping?" I said loudly. she nodded her head and gave me a huge smile. "oh my god!" I jumped up and gave her a huge hug, squeezing her tight.

"but you and Nate need to start packing now! we're leaving for the airport in a few hours! our flight is at four!" then she practically shoved me up the stairs.

"okay, pushy." I smiled and walked back up to my room. Nate followed a few minutes later, still holding a bottle of Hennessey.

"you're still terrible." I mumbled, taking it from his grasp and taking a swig.

"you're still my wife. your point?"