Faught

"Dad, I'm home!" Yelled 14 year Dec. He walked up the 15 steps to upstairs and was surprised when someone grabbed his shirt and pushed him down the stairs. Declan tumbled down the stairs and hit his arms and legs on the steps leaving already noticeable bruises. He looked up to see his father with a pint in one hand and the other in a fist. He stormed down the steps leaving the sound of booming thunder, in all honesty scaring the living God out of Dec who scooted backwards on his bum as far as he could, until his back hit the front door. "Dad!" Declan said in a scared voice. "Shut up!" He roared. He lifted his fist and slapped Declan hard across the face. Declan let out a cry and held his eye that was already swelling. "Have ya ever heard of knocking you daft fat cow!" Said Declan's dad. "Yes dad I'm sorry." Said Declan quietly. Dec's dad got close to his face and said "yes what...?" "Yes sir." Declan cried. "Get out of me house if all you're going to do is mope!" Yelled Dec's dad. Declan stood up and walked out into the mid day sun and started to run for the one place he knew he was safe...Ant's house. He sprinted all twenty blocks and ran on Ant's front porch and started knock on the door. Dec pulled his hoody up to try and hide the bruise. When Ant answered he gave Declan a hug when he heard his mate crying. He pulled him inside and slowly took his hood off. Ant gasped at the sight of the massive bruise taking place. "It was your dad again wasn't it?" Ant asked. Dec nodded in approval. When Ant hugged him again it was a bit tighter this time and he noticed Dec let out a pained noise. "May I look?" Asked Ant pointing at Dec's stomach. Dec turned bright red and nodded shyly. Ant lifted Dec's shirt and placed his hand ever so softly on the bruises. "Be right back Dec, just lay down on the couch." Ant said before leaving. He went in the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle and put hot water in it. Then he grabbed a blanket and walked out to Dec. Dec was just laying there looking at his arms and the bruises on them that didn't hurt as bad. Ant walked over and set the blanket aside for a second. "Here Decky." Said Ant as he placed the water bottle under his shirt. He put it there with such kindness Dec felt relieved that it didn't hurt, in fact it felt good to him. Then Ant got on the sofa and snuggled close to Dec, he reached over and pulled the blanket over the both of them. Dec was very comfortable as the scene unfolded. When they were all set, they were facing each other and Ant had his arm around Dec. Ant leant forward and got very close to Dec, then he let Dec lean the rest the way to know he wanted to kiss him. When their lips met Dec felt as if he never wanted to go home. When they parted Dec rested his head on the temple of Ants shoulder and fell asleep, so did Ant. When Ants mom walked in with Sarah she smiled and frowned. She smiled at the fact that they are such a cute couple, but frowned at noticing Dec's bruises. She had no choice but to call the Children Services.

Sorry I know really short but there is a second part, it's just I've been working on my other story so much I wanted to get a part out soon. Sorry again.