5 songs challenge

Lord Alena you just had to nominate me lol.

5 songs Challenge

Too Good ~Drake / Rihanna
Klay Thompson

I stared at him as he sat across from me.

All we've done is argued. And I always seem to forgive him. I don't know why I just do.

"Why is it so hard for us to talk now?" He asked. "I don't know." I mumbled while thinking about our relationship.

Every time I make enough effort to fix things he throws it in the trash which leads us to arguing once again.

I sighed and looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"We can't do this anymore." I said.

He looked at me with hurt is his eyes.

"Every time we argue it's over some bull. You always go out now and then I'm sitting here at home looking foolish. I can't do this. You take this-

Halo ~Beyonce
Seth Curry

My heart raced as he held me close to him.

I leaned my head onto his chest.

He kissed my head and held me tightly.

"Thank you Seth." I said. "For what Hannah?" He asked. "Before I met you I was this girl who was afraid to love because of my ex. I had walls higher then the walls of Jericho. Then you came and they fell. All of them fell so easily. You came into my life and showed me what it was like to love again and I thank you for that. I love you so much Seth." I said with tears in my eyes. "I love you too princess. And I will never stop. I promise I will nerve hurt you either." He said before kissing my lips.

Exchange~ Bryson Tiller
Stephen Curry

I watched as she stood there with another man.