04

I walked into my apartment and shut my door. I was exhausted. I sighed and put my phone down on the table.

I went into my room and set my gun and badge down on my dresser. I looked at the clock. 4:39.

Damn I thought it was later. I sighed. I took off my jacket and hung it up in my closet.

I then took off my uggs and put them in the closet.

I then heard my phone ring. I ran out of my room and towards the table. I picked it up without looking at the caller idea.

Me-"Hello."
Ayesha-"Hey Karina."
Me-"What's up Ayesha?" I asked.
Ayesha-"I was wondering if you wanted to have a really late lunch? You know get to know each other more." She asked.
Me-"Yeah I would love too. What time?" I asked.
Ayesha-"5:30. We can meet at Fall Out."
Me-"I love that place. I'll see you soon."
Ayesha-"Ok bye girl."
Me-"Bye."

I hung up the phone with a smile. I'm honestly existed to be with Ayesha. She seems really nice and chill and I have a feeling we'd be really good friends.

I put my phone to charge and went to shower.

When I finished I put on blue cheeksters from Pink and and a white bra from Pink.

I then put on black high-waisted jeans, and a grey and white shirt. I then put on some makeup and my hoop earrings along with a set of rings. I then put on black heels.

 I looked in the mirror and smiled

I looked in the mirror and smiled. I grabbed my phone and wallet and put it in my Michel Kors bag.

I then grabbed my keys and walked out of my apartment.

I went into the elevator. My phone beeped. I took it out of my purse and looked at the screen. I smiled.

Mr.Splash🏀-"Hey I was just wondering if you are okay?"
Mr.Splash🏀-"This is Klay by the way."

I giggled at his shyness.

Me-"Lol. Klay I know it's you. And I'm fine. I'm actually going to have a late lunch with Ayesha."
Mr.Splash🏀-LOL I see that yall are getting to know each other."
Me-"😂. Yeah we are."
Mr.Splash🏀-"Well have fun. I'll text you later."
Me-"I will. And okay. Bye Klay.😁"
Mr.Splash🏀-"Bye."

I smiled and put my phone back in my bag. I walked out of the elevator and went to the parking garage. My heels clicked on the floor.

I unlocked my car and stepped in. I put the key in the ignition and started the car. I then reversed and drove out of the parking garage and onto the streets of Oakland.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

I pulled into a parking spot and got out of the car. I locked it and walked towards the restaurant.

I smiled at the lady in the front.

"You must be Karina. Ayesha is right over here." She said.

I nodded and followed her. Did I get her late?

Ayesha smiled and got up.

"Hey." We both said.

We hugged and then sat down.

"So I heard about what happened." She said. "Did Klay tell you?" I asked. "No he actually told Steph and then Steph told me." She said.

I giggled.

"Those two are like girls. Always gossiping." She said.

We both laughed.

"So you're gonna be an FBI agent." She said. "Might. I don't know if I'll make it." I said. "Girl please. You'll get in. And then your man will be very lucky to have a kickass girlfriend." She said.

I giggled.

"I don't have a boyfriend." I said. "Oh I thought you did." She said.

I giggled.

"I don't think I'm very attractive to guys." I said honestly.

Ayesha looked at me like I was crazy.

"Girl you are beautiful. And you already caught Klay's eyes." She said.

I blushed.

"Oh please Klay probably has a girlfriend." I said. "Nope he's single and all yours." She said smiling and wiggling her eyebrows.

I giggled and blushed even more.

"Ooh you're blushing." She said.

I giggled.

"No I'm not." I said.

She laughed.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Ayesha and I ended up going to the movies.

We were now walking out of the movie theaters.

"We should hang out more often." Ayesha said. "Yea we should." I said. "It'll text you." I said as we hugged and said bye. "Okay. Get home safe." She said. I smiled. "You too." I said and turned around walked towards my car.

I unlocked it and stepped in. My phone then started ringing.

Me-"Hello."
Agent Brian-"Hi I was wondering if this is Officer Singh?"
Me-"Yes. May I ask whose speaking?"
Agent Brian-"Officer Singh it's agent Brian. I was calling to inform you that on the phase 1 testing will begin on thrusday at 6:00 am. And you will be taking the test at the FBI facility downtown. It will continue over the course of 3 days."
Me-"Okay thank you for telling me."
Agent Brian-"You're welcome. Have a nice night."
Me-"You too." I said and then hung up.

I smiled and put my phone down. My dreams are finally coming true.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Hey guys. I'm back with another chapter. I hope you guys liked it. Anyway so there's gonna be a time jump soon because I'm gonna skip the months of Karina when she's training for the FBI and jump back in when she comes back to Oakland.
Comment and Vote.
Word Count: 930
-Hannah🎀💋