.13

Yesh and I were sitting down watching the boys play ball.

Every now and then Klay would glance at me and smile. I would smile back of course.

The smile on my face was soon wiped off, when Hannah walked in. I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Ayesha asked. "Look." I said, nodding my head at Hannah.

She sighed.

"Be prepared to act like a bunch of fake ass bitches." Ayesha said causing me laugh loudly.

Stephen came and sat right in between us.

"What's so funny?" He asked, putting his arms around the both of us.

"Our level of fakeness right about now. Hey Hannah!" I exclaimed.

Ayesha and Stephen laughed. Hannah looked at us weirdly before fakely smiling.

I looked at Stephen, who was looking at me. He was holding in a laugh.

I felt my phone ring. I answered it immediately.

Agent Brian-"Agent Singh. You wanted to be put on your first case. Come to the office now and it will be further explained."

He then hung up.

"What happened?" Klay asked. "I've been put on a case. I have to go, but I came with Ayesha." I said.

"Oh I'll drop you off to the office." Ayesha said getting up.

Stephen looked at the both of us. Begging us not to go. I smirked.

"Thanks Yesh. Let's go. Bye guys." I said.

Ayesha and I quickly exited the building.

"Hey instead of the office. Can you drop me off to my apartment cause I'll go in my car." I said. "Okay." She said.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

I sat in the office.

"So there's been a murder that you don't want the public to know about and the murder is still on the loose." I stated.

Everybody in the room nodded.

"Well damn. How long do you think you'd be able to keep this under the wraps?" I asked. "Hopefully till the case is over." Agent Brian said.

I sighed.

"But people are gonna wonder." I said. "That's why we are gonna keep it discreet." He said.

I nodded.

"But how will we know if he's seen?" I asked. "We have people." Agent Brian answered.

I nodded.

"Okay. You're dismissed. Remeber keep your badge and gun with you at all times." Agent bran reminded.

I nodded.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

I was currently laid up in bed. The air conditioning was on full blast. Since it was August it was very hot. I heard loud knocking on my door. I got up and went to the door. I peeped through the peep hole and saw my cousin Eric but Cam wasn't with him.

I opened the door.

"Hey Ricky what's wrong?" I asked using his nickname.

"They took her."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Aw. Who do you think took Cam?? I hope you guys liked this chapter. I'm updating this from my iPad because I was stupid and updated the wattpad app on my phone and the multimedia thing isn't there so I'm using my iPad for now. Wattpad better fix this'll else imma start world war 3. Comment and vote.
Word Count: 506.
-Hannah🎀💋