.54

Klay was currently speaking to the police. I really hope none of this gets out to the media.

I stared at my messed up house. We've been here for literally a month and this has happened.

Klay walked towards me.

"You okay?" He asked while looking down at me. I nodded. "Yeah. I guess." I mumbled.

He sighed and kissed my head.

"We need to get a new security system." I mumbled. "OR a new house." He said.

My eyes widened.

"No Klay we literally just bought this house and now we're going house hunting again. Klay we can't especially when you'd probably spend the most money." I said. "Karina I can't stay in a house knowing that someone broke in and you almost got hurt." He said. "We can't be scared to live in our own home." I said softly. "I'm not scared to live here. I'm scared to lose you." He said hugging me.

I hugged back.

"You're not gonna lose me." I said. "I don't care. We're out of here." He said.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

"So he just wants yall to up and move?" Lisa asked.

I sighed.

"Yes. But we spent so much money on this house and now he wants to buy another." I said. "Maybe you guys should. I mean God forbid it happens again. You could seriously get hurt and that winter only effect Klay talk effect all of us." Sydel said.

I sighed.

"She's right Karina. You have to put your safety first." Ayesha added.

I sighed.

Maybe they were right. I saw some guy by Ayesha's car.

"Hey!" I yelled. "Karina what's wrong?" Ayesha asked.

The guy turned around and I recognized him as Randy's brother, Jose.

His eyes widened and he immediately took off running. I went to the car and checked it out.

"Karina what happened?" Ayesha asked.

I sighed.

"Randy's brother was by your car." I said. "What'd you think he was doing?" She asked.

I sighed and shrugged.

"I have no idea. I just hope it's nothing. We already have enough bullshit to go through." I mumbled.

I heard her sigh.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

I watched as the rookies trained. Technically I'm a rookie myself since I started last year.

I've been out of it today. And after seeing Randy's brother it's pushed me even more.

I sighed and drank more of my coffee.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Klay

"You sure you wanna do this man. I mean Karina she crazy as fuck. And when she finds out you buying another place she gonna kill you. And my ass gonna be dead for helping to." Stephen said.

I chuckled and sighed.

"I'm not doing it just because. I'm doing it for her safety. Fuck my safety I can't let anything happen to her." I said.

He sighed.

"Just know if Karina kills us. I'm killing yo ass in heaven." Stephen said jokingly.

I laughed.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~~●~●

I was walking out of the facility when I saw Randy by my car. He had a smirk.

I walked over to him.

"The fuck you want?" I asked. "How's your house?" He asked. My blood immediately boiled. "You fucking sick piece of shit!" I yelled and punched him in his jaw.

He groaned fell into my car. I dropped my bag and grabbed him buy his collar. I slammed him against the hood of my car.

"Randy your fucking sick! I'll make sure your ass is in jail!" I yelled as I punched him again.

He groaned and grabbed me by my neck. I screamed and kicked him in his balls. He groaned and ran off. I took deep breaths while people stared worriedly.

I immediately got in my car and drove home.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Word too everything randy wants to get jumped. Like he really wildin. Hope you guys liked this one.
Comment and Vote.
Word Count: 637
-Hannah🎀💋