.12

"I'm short! That's no fair!" I exclaimed as Klay blocked my third three point attempt.

He chuckled and winked at me. I blushed slightly.

"Alright time out!" Jason yelled exhausted.

I chuckled and drank some water.

"Auntie Karina can we go swimming?" Cam asked. "Yeah of course." I said. "Guys Cam wants to go swimming so I'm going in." I said.

Next thing you know Stephen ran into the pool we all laughed.

I went to one of the lawn chairs and took off my shorts and shirt, leaving me in my bikini.

I heard Ayesha whistle. I giggled. I saw Klay staring at me. I blushed and walked over to the pool with Cam. We walked in from the steps and I lifted Cam into my arms.

She giggled as she played with the water.

Ayesha came in with Riley.

"Hoe alert." Ayesha said.

I laughed and looked over at Hannah. Her bathing suit bottoms literally went up her ass.

I sighed.

"Daddy!" Cam called out.

Eric came to her and picked her up. I went to Ayesha and Stephen and started playing with Riley.

I saw Klay and Hannah getting cozy. I sighed and looked down. Something's are just not supposed to happen.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

I laid in bed reading a book. My phone started ringing.

I answered it.

Me-"Hello."
Ayesha-"Hey girl. Do you wanna surprise the boys at practice today? Riley's at Lisa's so it'll just be us."
Me-"Yea sure. Let me just get dress."
Ayesha-"Ok I'll be there in about an hour."
Me-"Okay bye."

I hung up my phone and immediately got up and started getting dressed. I had already finished showering.

I went to my closet and pulled out some blue ripped jeans. I pulled them on over my panties, we'll thong. Hey they were pretty comfortable. Even though it was a string up your ass.

I then pulled on a white tank top over my burgandy bra from Pink.

I grabbed a baseball button up shirt and pulled it on. I buttoned it up and then went and did my hair and makeup. I put on earrings and a necklace and my heels.

I heard my phone beep

I heard my phone beep. I walked towards my purse and grabbed it. I then went and grabbed my phone and keys and walked out of my apartment.

I went downstairs and saw Ayesha waiting for me in her car. I hopped in.

"You ready girl?" She asked. "Yeah let's go." I said.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Short chapter but next one will longer. Hope you guys liked this chapter. Comment and vote
Word Count: 437
-Hannah🎀💋