.53

I was at the training facility. Since I had to help these kids train I couldn't wear heels or anything.

I wore some Nike leggings, sports bra, and sneakers.

"Alright get in line!" I yelled grabbing their attention

They all got lined up.

"Today I'm gonna see your combat skills. I'm gonna be able tell which one of you needs more training." I said.

I looked at this boy.

"You!" I yelled at this guy.

He smirked and walked up to the mat.

He was taller than me so he looked down at me.

"Are you sure you wanna fight me?" He asked cockily. "Give it your best shot." I said.

He threw a punch and I ducked and sent one into his abdomen. He groaned and tackled me to the ground.

I elbowed his back and wrapped my legs around him and flipped us over.

He groaned. I smirked and got up.

"Rule number one. Never underestimate your partner. In the end they could end up kicking your ass." I said while smirking. "Who's next." I said with a smirk.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

I walked into the house extremely exhausted. I closed the door and locked it.

I took off my sneakers and unzipped my sweater.

I walked into the living room and saw Klay eating chips while watching Harry Potter. That man loves him some Harry Potter.

"Hey babygirl." He said while pulling me onto his lap.

He kissed my head.

"I'm tired." He chuckled. "Why don't you go sleep and I'll make dinner and when it's done I'll wake you up." He said.

I smiled and nodded kissing his chest.

He picked me up and walked me upstairs. He laid me down on our bed and kissed my lips.

"I love you baby girl." He whispered.

I smiled.

"I love you too." I said.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~