.40

It was the day before Lisa's wedding. She was freaking out.

"Lis stop worrying." Ayesha and I both said. "I'm scared." She whispered. "I was on my wedding day too. But guess what Jason loves you so there's nothing to be scared of." Ayesha said.

I smiled.

"I can't wait till I get married." I mumbled. "Oh I can't wait for you and Klay's wedding." Ayesha squealed.

I giggled.

The thought of Klay and I getting married excited me. But it's just a little two soon. Maybe next year.

"Alright now let's finish getting ready for this little party. The boys will surely be surprised." Karen said.

I nodded and got up. We all went to get dressed. This is what we planned to do. We all came up with a little dance routine and we were gonna surprise the boys. They were told to go to the studio that Nikki dances at. That's when we're gonna pop out and surprise them.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

We were currently at the the studio setting up.

Ayesha and I were doing the chairs.

"Klay's going flip when he see you dance." Ayesha said. "Hmm. Stephen gonna murder that ass." I said.

She laughed.

I had on a Pink sportsbra and matching panty. I remember Klay had told me he likes seeing me in lingerie but when I'm in a sportsbra and just regular panties it's sexy.

So that's what I had on. I was also wearing jeans shorts and a grey and white crop top. My hair was curled and I had a snap back on backwards. I also had thigh high socks and my 10s

 I also had thigh high socks and my 10s

We heard loud laughter.

"Shit hit the lights!" Karen yelled.

We all ran to the hide.

"Why the hell did tell girls tell us to come?" I heard Eric say.

Play music now.

We hit the music and turned on the lights where the seats were.

"What the fuck?" I heard Stephen say.

They all took seats. We all then started walking out.

"Oh shit." I heard Klay say.

I smirked at him.

I sexily walked over to him. I added a little twirl as I walked. His eyes wide.

Partition by Beyonce was playing. I walked over to Klay and stood directly in front of him.

I dropped to the floor with my legs open and bounced. His eyes just watched me. I slid back and then to our dance with the girls.

Ayesha and I smirked at each other. Stephen couldn't take his eyes off of her. I saw Eric just watch Nikki. I new they had a thing for each other.

I went over to Klay and sat on his lap.

"Baby Girl." He moaned quietly as I grinded onto him.

I kissed his neck and went up the his ear. His hands gripped my ass firmly.

I grabbed his hands and put them behind him. I then locked then with the hands.

His eyes widened.

I smirked.

"Ayesha what the fuck!" I heard Stephen yell.

Oh Ayesha was getting it good tonight.

I got up and walked slowly around Klay. His eyes followed my every move.

I took a seat on his lap and started whining on him.

Perks of being Caribbean.

Klay moaned.

I felt myself get wet. I felt his lips attack my neck. I moaned quietly.

I continued dancing on Klay.

"Baby uncuff me!" Klay growled and bit into my neck.

I moaned loudly.

"Unless you want me to break out of these cuffs and fuck you right in front of your cousins." He growled.

My eyes widened. I took the key out my pocket and uncuffed him. He immediately picked me wrapping my legs around his waist.

"We'll see yall tomorrow!" Klay yelled before we left.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●●~●~●~●~

Well Klay and Karina are getting it on. Lol. Hope you guys liked this chapter. Comment and Vote.
Word Count: 649
-Hannah🎀💋