.38

Warning mature content in the middle of the chapter.

I wanted to kill this bitch. She smirked and looked at Klay.

"Oh come on baby. You know you want me and not her. I mean look at her." Hannah said. "Hannah get the fuck out of my house!" Klay snapped angrily. "Oh you can't possibly tell me you're actually choosing her over me. Look at me Klay. I'm fucking perfect." She said.

I laughed loudly.

"Sweetheart you ain't perfect. Now you got 5 seconds to get your ugly ass out of Klay's shirt and out of his house!" I snapped.

She huffed and quickly left throwing the shirt at my face. I lunged at her. Klay grabbed me and held me in place.

"No let me get at her!" I snapped. "No. Now let's start cleaning this shit up and then we need to buy new locks and a new security system." He said.

I huffed in annoyance.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

February 8th 2014

Today was Klay's brithday but he wasn't home. He was in Phoenix. Where I was. Does he know I'm here? Nope I plan on surprising him at the game later today. I couldn't miss his brithday and Brian agreed and let me take off.

I was currently in my hotel room. Stephen knew that I was here but he wasn't saying anything to Klay because we want it to be a surprise.

I put on my grey crop top and blue high-waisted jeans. I looked in the mirror. Maybe I should where a light sweater or something or at least walk with one.

I grabbed my army green jacket and tied it around my waist. I already did my makeup and all I had to do was my hair.

I tied my hair into a high ponytail. I then put on my black heels. I put on my jewelry and grabbed my bag that held my phone and room keys.

I then left my room to go to the game

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

I saw Klay walk to the locker room. He was pissed off. They lost to the suns 109-122.

He still didn't know I was here because I didn't get court side tickets. I was gonna surprise him in the locker room.