.22

I sighed and sat in the office.

I made sure to call Stephen and make sure Klay did not here about the incident before the game. I didn't want him freaking out.

I drank my cup of coffee and continued doing my paper work. It was now Friday morning. I got.out the hospital and went straight to work.

"Karina!" A voice called. I looked up. "Go get something to eat." Brian said.

I sighed and got up. I grabbed my bag and blazer before going into the elevator and downstairs.

I got off and walked to the front. I gasped at who was standing there.

I ran to Klay and threw my arms around him. He chuckled and kissed my head.

"I missed you too babygirl." He said. I smiled and pecked his lips. "Let's go for some breakfast." He said. I smiled.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

"What happened to your head?" Klay asked as he took a sip of his coffee.

I drank a gulp of my orange juice and looked down.

"Karina." He said sternly. "Job got a little outta hand." I answered. "Is that why you have a small bandaid above to you eyebrow." He said.

I nodded.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah. My body is just a little sore from being hit in my car and then punched and thrown to the ground." I said.

His eyes widened.

"Im okay though. Seriously I'm just sore." I said.

"Well how about when we both finish later today you come to my house. Okay." He said.

I smiled and nodded.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Klay and I got out of his car. Today I was sleeping at his house because he's leaving for a trip for his away games.

We walked into his house and immediately picked me up. I giggled as he walked with me to his couch. He plopped me down on it.

He took off my shoes which were my Nike slippers. He started massaging my feet.

I sighed.

"I told you I'll make you feel better later." He said.

I smiled. He took off my sweater leaving me in my tank top. I turned over and laid on my stomach. I felt Klay's hands go underneath my top.

I shivered. He chuckled and kissed the middle of my back. I arched my back. Klay began massaging my back.

I moaned quietly. He was really making my sore body feel nice. I felt kiss my back some more.

I shivered.

He chuckled so more and continued massaging my back.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Short chapter. Next one will be longer. Hope you guys liked this chapter. Comment and Vote.
Word Count: 439
-Hannah🎀💋