.06

3 days later.

I collapsed on my couch. I was exhausted. The testing was crazy,but I felt confident about my answers. I had just got home from shopping with Ayesha.

Cameron crawled on top of me.

"I'm tired." She said into my chest. I giggled. "Well then let's sleep." I said.

She nodded and laid on my boobs. She then squeezed them. I gasped.

"They're soft." She said while giggling.

I smiled.

"Mama's is hard." She said.

I clasped my mouth shut. I was trying so hard not to laugh. Cam has no idea that her mother's boobs are fake.

I giggled silently and laid there closing my eyes with Cam on my stomach.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

I groaned as I heard my phone ring. I opened my eyes and saw Cam still on me. I sighed and got up holding her and putting her on my bed. I went back to my phone and saw that Ayesha called me. I called her back. I put the phone to my ear and stretched.

Ayesha-"Hey girl."
Me-"Hey sorry I was alseep and Cameron was on me. So what's up?"
Ayesha-"Well I was wondering if you wanted to come to the game tomorrow with me and you could bring Cameron and if you want Eric could come too."
Me-"I would love to. And Eric can't he's working late. But yeah I'd love to come."
Ayesha-"Ok and I can't wait to tell Klay. He's gonna be so happy."
I laughed.
Me-"You're something else."
Ayesha-"Not my fault the boy likes you." "He does!" "Shut up Steph!"
I giggled and the couple.
Me-"You guys are adorable."
Ayesha laughed.
Ayesha-"Girl I'll call you later. Steph wants to fight."
I giggled.
Me-"Enjoy and kick his ass."
Ayesha laughed.
Ayesha-"Oh I will."

She then hung up. I put my phone down and made my way to my room. I giggled as I saw Cameron sprawled across my bed. I shook my head.

I took off my shirt and bra and put on a big sweatshirt. I then took off my pants and threw them in the hamper.

I hopped onto the bed and cuddled up next to Cameron and went to sleep again.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

I was rummaging through my closet looking for something to wear to the game tonight.

I smiled as I finally found an outfit. I laid it out on my bed and went to the bathroom to tend to my hair.

I straightened my hair. When I finished I began to get dressed. I put on black Pink cheeksters. I then put on a black racer back bra from pink. I then put on my blue ripped jeans and my golden state jersey which coincidently was number 11, which was Klay's number. I then did my makeup and put on jewelry. I put on socks and my lace up boots.

I heard my phone beep

I heard my phone beep. I walked over to it. I saw that I had a text from Ayesha.

Ayesha😁💞-"Hey girl, so Klay doesn't know you're coming to the game tonight. So he'll be surprised when he sees you."
Me-"Lol. Okay. I'll see you in a few."

I smiled at my phone. Klay and I talked earlier today, but I didn't mention the game because I kinda wanted to surprise him too. I grabbed my phone from off the charger and grabbed my purse.

I then left my apartment. I walked towards the elevator and got in.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

I smiled as I saw Ayesha and Riley. Riley ran on her little legs to Cam. I smiled.

"Hey girl." I said giving her a hug. She smiled. "Hey I'm so happy you came. And Klay's gonna be happy too." She said.

I giggled.

"Ayesha please he doesn't like me like that. I mean we just met." I said.

She smiled.

"That's true. But you guys talk and soon yall are gonna be dating." She said.

I smiled.

"And I like your shirt." She complimented.

I giggled.

"I like yours too." I said.

Both of us had jerseys on. Ayesha's obviously had Steph's number and mine had Klay's. I have three other golden state jerseys but I just pulled this out.

Ayesha and I took the girls to our seats. I saw the boys practicing. The Warriors were going against the Knicks. And I'm from New York and I'm a Knicks fan, but I've always loved golden state too. So who ever wins I'll be happy.

I saw Klay practicing. I smiled. I saw Steph nudge him to look my way. (BABY WON'T YOU COME MY WAY!!)
Klay turned and saw me. His eyes widened and he smiled and waved. I smiled and waved back.

Klay then shot a three. I smiled.

"I told you he'll be happy." Ayesha said.

I smiled.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Finally updated!! Sorry it took so long. I've been stacked with homework and a bunch of test this week. But I'm back. Hope you guys liked this chapter. Comment and Vote.
Word Count: 843.
-Hannah🎀💋.