VII. In This Moment

Start from the beginning

I was quite the whole time. I couldn't say anything, this wasn't my fight, and I don't even know what this guy is talking about.  "See you tomorrow Dan Dan and goodnight Kim."

"Goodbye Chase," Danny said and grab my hand and walk to the exit. "Are you okay?" Danny looks down at me with worried eyes.

"Yeah, am fine, Thanks," I told him. Once we were in the car, things were quiet. Like it was quite normal like that earlier didn't happen. The drive to my house was silent. He kept his eye on the road the whole time. I keep looking at him and thinking about the kiss. Did he do that by accident or was it just at the moment? I couldn't choose, but I hope he might it. I don't know, why but I hope so. He parked in front of my house and I turn to him and he leans over and his my cheeks. "Good night, Kimie." I felt the warmth, "Goodnight to you too, Danny." I smile at him and got out of the car. He watches me open my front door, to make sure that I enter safely.

I shut the door behind me and lean on the door. I took a deep breathe and exhale. Tonight was crazy, today was good all together, just take away Chase. Something is wrong with that man, his art amazing, but his mind in the logo world. I ran up the stairs to my room and took out my phone. I saw a missed call from Edlinenny. It was 11 pm, but this girl doesn't sleep, so I call her back.

"Where have you been a girl? I've been calling and texting you."

"Went to the amusement park."

"With who? You can't tell me alone, that would be a plain lie."

"With someone."

"Who is that someone?"

"Danny, the guy that was looking at me at the mall."

"Girl. Seriously?" She sounded very shock. "How was it?"

"It was fun. We had a great time."

"I see your work girl. I'm tired so see you tomorrow at school."

'Yeah school. Nite." I hang up the phone and started my night routine.

*************************************************************

Danny Pov

I invite you to a world where there is no such thing as LOVE.

I'm ready to start this Monday piss. The thought of Kimberly kept me calm for one second, but not for long. Today am raging more of anger. That lunatic move Chase pull last night wasn't funny. That just made me realize, I have something for Kimberly, but the words from his mouth make me try to forget.

"I see.. someone catch feelings. This is GREAT!" He laughed and put away his gun. "tsk tsk. Dan, I thought you gave up on love." " I can't blame him, you are an angel. A monster and an angel. This is a beautiful story."

A monster I surely was. I shake the thought out my head and got myself ready. All I can feel was a rage of anger. I was now getting more irritated when I finally got to my car. Time to meet with this motherf**king. I got in my car and the closer I got to the place the more I just was to drive straight in it and burn it down. Chase has some explaining to do because I don't deal with idiots. He sure acts like one last night. I got to the place and I  parked my car. I open the door and slowly got out of the car. I look up at the place. It was an old house, it was Chase's mother's house. Chase live her for now, so he can watch over her house for her until she came back from where ever she was.

I was going to knock back, but that wouldn't be me. I kicked open the door and yell, "Anyone home?!" No one answer so I walked up the stairs and I sat on the stairs handle. I light up a smoke.