I answer its call and waited for it to come. Everyone stop and stare. They couldn't believe what they were seeing. Then out of nowhere a car goes flying. Then we hear a roar. I saw a freak. It was big as hell. It was the biggest I have seen so far. It looks to be about seven feet tall and had muscles everywhere. There wasn't that much skin left on it and then the crowd broke and everyone made a run for it. " Run Riley" I yell and she yells back "No". Then people started firing at it and that only seems to piss off the freak. It came running swinging its arms hitting people left and right, sending them flying into the cars parked along the road and into walls and glass windows. It was swinging hard and when it got close I block its swing with my machete out in front of it. It cut itself and howled out in pain. It started swinging again and I block it again but then I notice I was still planted in the same spot. Then it swings again and I didn't block it because I was deep in thought and I felt some pain but not a lot. What was happening to me I said to myself. I need to think about this and talk to the seven about it but until then I will back fighting.

I took a step back and prepare myself for its attack to block and dodge them. It came swinging hard but it didn't stop me and it didn't feel that heavy of an attack. I was changing and becoming stronger. Then I hear gunfire coming from my right. It was Riley. She had a new weapon. It was a shotgun, she must of pick it up when someone dropped it running away or trying to fight. I block another attack and cut deep into its arm. It howls again and I saw tickers and growlers coming from the ally way. "Fuck, Riley ticks, and growlers are coming" I shouted. I didn't get an answer but gunfire instead. She did not shoot the freak by the ticker that was a few feet from me. "I got ya, babe," she said. Damn, that was hot. I shook myself from that thought and focus on the freak in front of me. "Not today fucker" I mumbled and started my attack. I cut and slash at it and it started to move back. It was howling in pain bringing more and more of the undead. I needed to end this and run like hell with Riley away from here.

Riley was started to run low on ammo and the freak finally dropped to its knees. This was taking too long. I took my machete and stab it, but I couldn't put it back out then. I got mad and then it snapped. It broke off and was left in its skull. With one battle over with there was still much more to go. There were a lot of growlers and I could see that Riley was tried. I went to her side and pull out my Beretta and started shooting as well. One, two, three, four down and a lot more to go. I started counting how many I drop. Soon we were down to ten and I had five bullets left. Riley had two in the shotgun and none for her M9. we didn't use the ammo we had left and just use our melee weapons. Five for the each of us and they were taken out in no time. I started to relax when I heard yelling again. Damn, don't these guys give up. We took down a lot of the dead and I know they saw me take down a freak. "Oh boy oh boy I want her as my pet," said the big guy. "Not going to fucking happen" I yelled out. Then some people came running at us. This was easy. Riley and I had our bats out and we started fighting them. They dropped like flies as we continue to hit them and their boss was getting mad. Then gunfire and I saw Riley go down."RILEY" I yelled and went to her side.

I look over her body and saw that the bullet graze apart of her arm and try to get back up. I help her and started to lose my cool. They hurt her and they were going to pay. I took a step forward and notice that they were stepping away from me. "What the matter," I said. "Thought you wanted a pet now come and get me," I said and I felt my blood run down my face and my body burns. Then one of them came forward and try hitting with a bat. I blocked it and throw him into a car. Like hell, I was going to lose. They hurt Riley and now I'm going to kill them all. But then tickers started running into the crowd of people, everything was going to shit and I took, this time, to throw Riley over my shoulder and run like hell. "You'll be mine I swear it," the bug guy said but I'll make sure to kill him the next time I see him. He shoots Riley. "Jackie put me down I'm fine," said Riley. "Like hell you are, you got shot you're not fine," I told her but put her down. "Let me look at it"I gently grab her arm and looked it. She was bleeding but it wasn't that bad. I took off my bag and pull out a shirt and took off my belt. I used the shirt and wrap it around her are and use the belt to keep it in place. After I was done I look around to see for a street name or number to see how far we are from the school.

I saw a sign and it said 125th street. Fuck we are far.this is where the 4,5, and 6 line meet and separate going into the Bronx. We were next to the subway when we hear growls and ticks coming from the stairwell. We needed to move and I needed to radio the guy but I couldn't. My walkie-talkie broke during the freak fight. Shit, I needed to contact them. Riley's walkie broke as well during all the fighting. It was getting dark now and we needed to find a place to stay. Then tickers started coming out of the subway entrance and running our way. What the fuck why are there so many of them. I took my bat out and started hitting them. After the first five went down I saw Riley go down. Her arm was bleeding again but that didn't stop her from fighting the ticket that was trying to bite her. She kicked it off of her and swing her bat and crush its skull. We started running again when growlers come out of the entrance. We run and some of them were following us. Then gunfire and yelling and they were down. I look and saw that the big guy and his gang were chasing us.

This needed to end here and now. I picked up Riley and started running to the closest building and kick open the door and drop Riley inside. I ran back outside and went running away from where Riley was. I took out my Beretta and fire my last five rounds at them. They were close for me to hit. I took down two and hit the big guy in the gut and my last two rounds missed. I ran and let them chase me. I was running and I could still hear the shouting and the yelling they were making. Fucking hell I was started to get tired and then the smell hit me. I was close to the waterfront. I kept running until bullets come my way. I hear them fly past me and I duck and cover behind some cars. I needed to get up and keep moving and so I did. I risk getting shot but I had a plan. "Is that all you got" I yell and I get an answer. The cars they were driving were started to catch up and I look back and saw them hanging out the window. I didn't see their boss anyway. Then a big SUV came out of nowhere from the side and I jump out of the way. It came from an alleyway and I almost got hit. I get back up and started running again. I was about a few blocks from hitting the waterfront when my skin started to burn again. But it didn't feel like a freak was here. Then tickers came smashing into one of the cars from the side and the driver lost control and hit a wall. I could see the water now. I try to build up my speed and just when the car slam on its brakes I jump over the railing, I couldn't swim but this was a last minute plan. Then the car was hit by another and both went crashing into the railing and landed in the water.

I was having problems staying above but that wasn't going to stop me. I kick and push myself hard until I felt the wall and pulled myself up from the water. I didn't want to be around here so I started running alongside the water. I was running and I was going to go back to Riley. Nothing was going to stop me. Then I was tackled to the ground. "Thought you could run from me girl," the big guy said. "Fuck off you lost old man," I said to him when he hit me in the face. I didn't feel a thing. My body was burning up and I was going to kill him. He hit me again and again but yet I still didn't feel a thing. I push him off and got on top and started punching him in the face. I just hit and hit him. I didn't stop, I felt his blood on my fists but I keep punching him in the face. He hurt my Riley, he tries to take her, he shot her. I didn't stop until he was dead. Until his heart stops beating. I just keep hitting and hitting until I hear his heart stop. I got up and started running to Riley. I ran until I was in front of the building I drop her off at. Them I smelt it.

I smelt blood. It was coming from inside and my heartbeat started to race. I push open the door and saw some growlers lying on the floor and four bodies. Three of the four were too big to me female but then the last one wasn't. I quickly went to it and flip the body over. Relief flooded through me when it wasn't Riley's body I was looking at. "Riley" I call out and not answer. I started to panic again. "Riley where are you" I call out again. Then I heard something and went to the noise. I went to the back of the room and saw a door. It was slightly open. I open the door and saw Riley pulling her knife out of some guy's neck. "Holy shit that's the hottest fucking thing ever" I whisper when she looked at me. I put my hands up and stopped moving. Riley let out a breath and put her knife down. "Sorry I was kind of still in the moment," she said. "No worries" I just smile.

"Oh no," I said when I notice Riley. "What is it," she asks. "Your arm," I said. "Oh yeah I know it started bleeding again but I'm fine trust me love," she said messing with the belt on her right arm. "It's your left arm Riley" she stops what she was doing and look at her left arm. "Oh fuck me," she said. On her left arm was a bite mark.