Chapter 30- Behind you

Ten minutes later of nervous waiting there's a knock on my door. I take my fingers out of my mouth after nervously munching on my finger nails.

"Come" I say folding my arms, Sebastian opens the door and walks in a few seconds later.
"If you want to see him we have to make rules first" I say as soon as he comes in.
"Hello to you too" Sebastian replies then slumps down in one of my chairs.

"1. You have to ask before you take him to Phoneix,
2. No violence around him
3. I don't want him around Maia
4. I-" he cuts me off snorting

"I'm not with her anymore, she went to another gang" He tells me, I shrug and continue.

"4. He's allergic to peanuts and prawns-"
"That's not a rule" he says cutting me off again.

"No I'm telling you" I mumble,

"5. No, hoes, prostitutes, sluts and drugs around him" Sebastian rolls his eyes,
"Nothing to do with your mafia, is that clear"
"When will he know-"
"He's two, has a babbler mouth and goes to a public kindergarten , it won't end well" I say my turn to cut him off.

"Can I see him now?" Sebastian says, I sigh and stand up, he stands up as well.
"Our mafia's could alliance with eachothers-" he starts but I shake my head.

"The last time our bloodlines worked together it didn't end well" i remind him walking past him.

He mumbles something in another language and I roll my eyes and walk past him, I open the door and indicate for him to leave the room. Once we're both out the room I close the door and lock in behind me.

"Why did you lock it?" He asks as soon as I start to walk away,
"Because you have your crew running around" I remind him.

We walk down my long corridor and stop once we get to Apollo's room, which is opposite to Vince's room.

I open the door and see he's on the floor in his superman wonzie playing with his teddy Diego.

"J" I say he's head turns to me and his eyes widen.
"Mummy that man is behind you" he whispers covering his mouth. I giggle and walk over to him.

"I want you to meet him" I smile, bending down to his height.
"This is Sebastian" I say looking at Sebastian.

"Is that the Sebastian you're always calling Stupid and a idiot to Uncle Vince-"

"Shh!" I shush him, he looks at me confused. I look back over at Sebastian sheepishly as he looks at me with his eyebrows raised.

"He's talking about a different Sebastian" I lie shrugging, "how many Sebastian's do you know?" He questions crossing his arms.
"Anyway! Apollo go say hello" I say, he looks at me uncertain for a moment, I kiss his cheek reassuring him its alright. He nods and hugs his teddy tighter, then starts to waddle over to Sebastian.

"Im Apollo" he says shoving his hand out at Sebastian, his eyes widen and he shakes his hand gently.
"This is Diego" Jacob adds a moment later, Sebastian looks over at Diego and smiles.

"You have to shake his hand too!" Apollo says shoving Diego's wet paw in Sebastian's hand. I cringe but Sebastian laughs.
"you have my eyeballs" Apollo says pointing to his eyes. I stiffen.

"I do, don't I" Sebastian replies then looks over to me.
"Are you my daddy? I heard Uncle V say it in the car when he was on the phone" I stand up suddenly.
I'm going to Kill Vince.

Sebastian looks up at me and I nod, "Yes I am", A huge smile appears on Apollo face as he drops Diego and leaps onto Sebastian, wrapping his tiny arms around his dads neck.

"Yay! I knew it!" Sebastian looks at me in shock, his eyes turn watery and he looks away from me, my vision becomes blurry and I release its tears blocking my vision, I turn away from them and brace myself.

"Mummy can daddy read me a bed time story?" Apollo asks, I clear my throat and turn back around.
"Its morning baby" I chuckle,
"I know but crying made me tired" he yawns, I smile.
"If he wants to" I shrug, Sebastian nods.
"Get into bed then baby" I say, he jumps down from hugging Sebastian then grabs Diego off the floor. He runs over to his batmobile bed.He gets under the cover then takes his favourite book from under the pillow.

"I'll be in the room opposite if you need me"
"No mummy don't leave, listen to daddy telling me the story" I nod then sit down next to Sebastian.

***

I watched as Sebastian made silly faces, which made A.P laugh. The way he made different voices and hand movement showed how much he loved kids. I look at Apollo lovingly as his eyes slowly close. Once I know he's asleep I stand up and kiss his forehead, pushing his overgrown frige out if his face.

Sebastian kisses his forehead a moment later, I place my finger to my lips then start to walk towards the door, once we're outside his room I close the door quietly then look back at Sebastian.

"God I love you" he mumbles then slams his lips onto mine, this time I don't push him off, I grab his shirt and pull him closer.
"Thank you for having him" he mumbles into the kiss, I smile and wrap my arms around his neck then stand on my tiptoes to get to his lips easier.

"My room" I breath pulling away, he nods eagerly as I grab his hand and pull him down the corridor. I stop at my door and open it quickly pulling him In with me, his lips slam onto mine automatically as he closes the door behind him. I tug on his shirt and he pulls it over his head, I run my hands up his chest and he groans into my lips.

***

I breath heavily as I push the hair off of my damp forehead. "Fuck that was amazing" Sebastian says from next to me, I smile then turn and kiss his jaw.

"I love you Isabelle" Sebastian says looking down at me, I sit up then turn and sit on his lap, he sits up so his face is inches from mine.

"I should have said it then, before I lost you, but I didn't. I was an idiot that believed I couldn't have emotions, because thats how I was trained" I look at him sadly, then place my hand om his cheek.

"I love you too" I breath then kiss his lips like a crazy teenager in love.

EPILOGUE SHALL COME SOOONNNNN
VOTE AND SHIT THANKSS