Chapter 6 - Flash backs

Contains Smut.

I gasp for breath as my feet are knocked from under me. I land flat onto my back, I scramble to get up but I'm thrown back down as a heavy weight is lands on me.

"Get off" I groan at Sebastian whose currently lying on top of me with two hands planted either side of my head, shirtless and sweaty.

His face is currently inches away from mine, he green eyes full of.. lust?

Ewwwww no.

His lips graze my cheek as I suck in a breath of air, "as you can see, I was meant to be the best, to be on top" he whispers almost huskily into my ear.
I frown and his cheesy sexual innuendo.

"Say that to the bruise across your cheek" I smirk, he chuckles and leans onto his elbows,
"A great excuse for looking in the mirror, to see all of this" he chuckles gesturing to his face. I laugh and push him off of me, so he lands on his back next to me.

"Why did you start street fighting?" He asks suddenly after moments of silence, I turn my head slightly to look at him.
"Needed the money" I stated blanky as I turn and look at the ceiling again.

"Why?" He asks again.

"When my dad went missing we lost the money he was earning, then my mum stopped working and no one would employ me because of my juvenily record" I sigh.

"What did you do?"

He's asking alot of questions.

"I don't wanna talk about it" I mumble propping myself onto my elbows.
"I already know" He says almost carefully. I frown and look at him, I sit up properly and turn my body to face him.
"You looked through my records!" I screech angry. How dare he look through my personal stuff?

"Why did you do it?" He asks looking at me curious. I sigh and drop my head into my hands "I didn't have a choice" I mumble.
"Everyone has a choice" he tells me, sitting up. I groan loudly into my hands,
"You're starting too sound like my mum" I say rolling my eyes even though he can't see me.

I take my head out of my heads and tuck a piece of hair out of my face.
"not everyone" I add

~♤~

His beautiful blue eyes stare back at me, waiting for an answer, which i didn't want to give. I bite my lip and stare back at him, those beautiful eyes which made girls swoon and obey his orders,  no matter how harsh they were.

And I was one of those girls.

"So what do you say baby?"  He asks wrapping his warm arms around me, I snuggle my head into his chest, stealing his warmth. He smelt like the ocean, almost like it was a part of him.

"I don't know" I admit, nervous for his answer, I felt him stiffen as his arms tighten around me, I freeze and focus on his heart beat, which slowly increases.
"Please" he pleads running his hand down my back, and through my curvy brown hair,  the way he always did when he was angry or worried about something.

But mostly when he was angry

"My family-" I start, "will safe" he finishes lifting my chin up, his looks and persuasion charmed his way into my heart, I loved him.
"No one will die this time? Or get caught" I ask gripping onto his shirt.

"No one" he promises kissing my lips with his soft ones.

~♤~
"Isabelle?" I hear call me back into reality as Sebastian snaps his large fingers in my face.
"What" I snap looking away from him, just the thought of him made me feel sick and weak.

"You went into your own world there" he tells me, standing up.
"I'm just tired" I sigh, Sebastian offers me a hand and I accept it, getting up quickly I almost manage to bump into his bare chest.
"I'm going to take you home" I see him bend down slightly, looking worried, at my pale face.
"I'll be fine" I sigh stepping around him and out of the ring.
"Izzy stop" he orders me, I stop abruptly and he bumps into me, I turn to face him,
"You called me Izzy" I state looking up to him. He looks at me with a 'no shit' expression then turns and asks "yeah why?" He says raising his eyebrow.
"Oh nothing,  it's just that no one's called me that in awhile" I smile.

~♤~

Sebastian took me home and gave me an address to meet him at tomorrow, to which I simply nodded and went inside my building, creeping pass my fugly landlord.
When I got into my apartment, my mum was taking a nap, I decided to do the same but now I'm alone with nothing but my thoughts.

~♤~

I arch my back as he kisses my stomach, allowing him to reach me easier. I grip his back at his tender and passionate kisses he trails down my body. "Vince" I moan, as one of his fingers rub my clit.
"Yes baby" he growls into my ear,
"Faster" I breath gripping the sheets with my right hand, I gasp as two of his fingers enter me, thrusting in and out of me as I moan and grip his back leaving scratches.
"So wet" he teases as he take his fingers out of me, I groan and looking at him in confusion. "Vince" I whine, as he licks his fingers.
"Yes love?" He says looking at me with his perfectly innocent blue eyes.
"You promised no more teasing" I pout straddling his lap, "I promise a lot of things doll doesn't mean they'll happen" he reminds me.

I wake up screaming as I frantically search for any signs of him  in my dark room. I push my self into the corner of my bed and curle into a ball.

He can't get to you Isabelle