Chapter 11 - Him

"Let me go" I order Sebastian, "I want to go home" I add as I cross my arms over my chest.
He rolls his eyes, "You can't attack everyone in my crew" he says shoving his hands in his pockets.

"I can attack anyone I want to" I say bluntly jumping down from the hood of the car.

I hear Sebastian kiss his teeth than place me on the car again.

"What!" I groan like a little child whose got in trouble.
"Take this car and go home, come back here tomorrow at 7:30 now, the car has a GPS in it" he says passing me the car keys. I take them and shrug.

"Bye" I say jumping off the hood and heading into the drivers seat.

Did he expect me to drive him to my place? Or maybe drive him back to the gang house? Please. This boy can walk.

♤♤♤

"Mum I'm home!" I call as I drop the car keys onto the kitchen table.
I hear her grumble a hello from the her bedroom. I sigh and place my jacket onto the kitchen chair.

"Mum are you hungry?" I shout, to which she ignores me. I take a deep breath then walk towards her bedroom, I open the door without knocking and look around the room.
Her room is empty since we had to sale most of the furniture, I look up to her bed and freeze.

I feel my blood turn cold, "Vince?" I breath at the bright blue eyes staring back at me, darkly.

****

SEBASTIAN POV

"Why do you have her here anyway? She's so annoying" Maia cries, from the other side of the sofa. I look up from my phone for a split second then look back down.

"That punch wasn't hard" I reply not concentrating on her.
She kisses her teeth and turns her head the other way

"But my nose-"
"Is fake" I finish for her, her eyes snap towards mine and she looks at me hurt.

"Is it not true?" I question shoving my phone into my pocket.
"You weren't like this before you met her you cared for me" she states.
I snort

"I don't care for anyone"

****

Isabelle pov

"Vince what are you doing here" I whisper still frozen, I glance down and see blood covering his hands.

"Where is my mum" I whisper rage filling my veins.
"She told on me!" He yells, I jump and step backwards, "What did you do to her?" I yell, panicking.

"Mum!" I yell, but suddenly in a burst of movement he runs up to me and shoves me into the wall his body pressing onto mine, whilst his hand is clamped around my mouth.

"Be quiet" he whispers harshly into my ear. I stiffen as tears feel my eyes.

Be brave. Come on Isabelle.

The blood on his hand is still wet indicating what he did was recent.

"She told the police what I did! They came for me!" He yells as he shoves into me again, I attempt to gasp for breath but my mouth is covered my his stanky hand.

I place my hand on his chest and try and push him off of me,he grabs my arms and pins them into the wall, letting go of my mouth. I gasp for breath and look at him scared shitless.

I look around the room panicked for any signs of my mum. Once I find nothing wrong with the room, nothing but a chair knocked over I hesitantly turn my glaze onto Vince.

"Just go!" I scream at him, as I struggle out to get out of his solid grip. He presses his body into mine again.

He looks at me sadly and I look back at him confused. "I heard you're fucking the leader of Phoneix" he spits so harshly I flinch and look away from him.

"I'm not-"

"Liar!" He growls, I suck in a breath.

This can't be happening. Not now. Not him. Defend yourself.

I look back at him, I feel the anger burn in my cheeks.
"You're nothing but a pathetic slut that's falls for anyone who looks at you twice" he growls as he pushes his crotch into me.

I feel sickened but I don't say anything.
Suddenly I head butt him in the nose which makes his head snap backwards. He loosens his grip and I take the opportunity to push my hands into his chest.

He flies backwards and I dart for the door, slamming it behind me I race up the stairs and into my bedroom. I slam the door behind me and lock the door.

My Deal With The DevilрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ