chapter 28 - Back

There's a massive time jumpp

2  1/2 years later

"Mummy, I don't wanna go" My son Apollo whines, I smile and kiss his forehead.
"It's school you have to baby" I say zipping up his jacket. 
"Why can't I stay here with you and Uncle V?" He asks giving me puppy eyes. I smile and kiss his little nose, he glares at me with his bright green eyes.

"Because mummy said so" I say sticking my tongue out, he crosses his tiny arms at me.
"I bet I can beat you to the car!" I tease his eyes widen and he grabs his school bag and races to the door.

I smile and walk after him. "Have a good day little man" Vince says ruffling his hair. Apollo squeals and runs past him.

"Ms Cartel the shipments in" I hear someone say from with an oddly familiar voice from behind me, I turn around and face them.

Where have I heard that voice from?

"Take it to the warehouse in Queens" I tell him, he nods and walks off hesitantly.

"Mummy open the door!" Apollo yells standing next to my matt black jeep. I grab my keys and press unlock. "You can't even open the door mister" I smile picking him up, he giggles
I place him in the car and buckle his seat belt. "Hurry mummy!" I smile then close the door.

I bite my lip. That voice the way he hesitated before walking away. I gasp as realistion hits me. Miles.

Alarm spreads through me. I turn away from the car just as my body is pushed into it. Oh no. I look up slowly and see bright green eyes staring back at me.

He jumps ontop of me then presses his fingers into my throat.

I gasp for breath as he presses harder, I look at him with tears clouding my vision pleading him to stop.

"Sebastian" I breath, he smirks back at me.
"I heard you have something of mine" he says  in my ear. I shake my head and push him off of me.
"Leave him alone" I spit  then stand protectively by his car door.
"That's my son, I'm his father" Sebastian says taking a step closer to me.
"He doesn't have a father" I glare. Hurt passes his face.
"How did you get on my territory?" I ask him he shrugs
"Leave" I spit. He shakes his head. "Vince!!!!" I scream, "Code 5!!" I add then take my gun out of my waistband. I point it at him.

"Mummy no!" I hear Apollo yell in the car, he bangs on the window with his tiny hands. I drop the gun to my side. I look away from Sebastian and run my hands through my hair.

"Why didn't you tell me about him?" Sebastian says pointing  at him, I turn and face Apollo and see tears down his little cheeks. I gasp and drop my gun I open the door and unbuckle him then wrap my arms around him.

"It's okay baby" I mumble he wraps his tiny arms around me.
"Mummy who is that" he sniffs pointing to Sebastian, a moment later Vince comes running out of the house. He pales once he sees Sebastian.

"V take Apollo to school"  I say I kiss Jacobs cheeks and wipe his tears then hand him over to Vince. 

Sebastian takes a step forward towards us but I glare at him. He stops in his tracks and looks down.
"I'll pick you up after school okay baby?" I say kissing his forehead, he sniffs and nods.
"I luvwe you mummy"
"I love you to baby"

Vince puts Apollo back into the car and buckles him up, he then hesitates to leave me.
"I'll be fine" I reassure him he nods slowly then looks back at Sebastian before getting,  in the car himself.  I sigh and turn back to Sebastian. 
"We'll talk in my office" I say then start to walk towards the house.

Knowing he will follow.

****

How old is he?" Sebastian asks once we get into my office, I sigh, the whole walk here I couldn't look at him.

"2, I had him early" I say pushing my hair out of my face.
"I missed two years of his life?" Sebastian says biting his snake bite.
"If you didn't try to kill me-" i shout
"But I didn't, did I?!" He yells back, I look back at him with amazement in my eyes.
"I'm suppose to be greatful?!" I say walking over to him.
"After you used me! Spied on me! Then got me pregnant? But no I'm suppose to be grateful you didn't kill me!"

"That was years ago let it go-"
"You're one to fucking talk!" I yell before he can finish his sentence.
I take a deep breath and clench my fists. "You need to leave" I say taking deep breaths, he shakes his head and looks at me seriously.

"I'm never leaving you again" he breaths I  turn away from him, I hear him take a step closer to me and I stiffen, he places his hand on my back and I automatically relax.

"Please Izzy" he whispers in my ear, a breath hitches in my throat and I freeze. "I've missed you so much" he breaths in my ear, his arms wrap around my waist and my knees almost buckle.

"Sebastian -"
"I couldn't have killed you that day eventhough how much I wanted to make him suffer, I just.." he mumbles then trails off, I turn and face him putting my hands on his chest.

"Just what?" I question looking him in the eyes.  "Love you too much " he whispers than presses his lips to mine.