chapter 13

Demon's POV

"No please don't kill me I will tell you"

"I used be a very evil demon my powers were unlimited that's why once a priest tied me with a cross and sprinkled the holy water on me and sended me to black hollow from where I can't come back... By myself..."

"But one day someone used black magic to get me out of the black hollow..when I came out I saw that it was a woman... It was Cassandra Nevin..."

"Cassandra Nevin is my master she does black magic with the help of black magic I was back and all my power's were back... So, I wanted to do something for her..."

"She was financially poor... So,someone helped her in doing black magic... He helped her a lot"

"Then she asked me for a favour I said ok because she saved me and then she took my locket's one she handed to that guy who helped her and the other she somehow made angelica to found it..."

"She sended me with that guy who helped her a lot in doing her black magic... Because she wanted that guy to feed me"

"She told me to threaten Angelica for 1 year in her dream's that I will kill her if she doesn't give it to me back"

"Because she wanted Angelica to be in a mental state of mind.."

"If she will be in that condition she can't be able to manage her business and responsibility which she is going to get on her 19th birthday and then Cassandra Nevin can get her property."

"I did it for few month's but, I was fed up with both my master's because, the guy use to feed me only once in a week I wanted to eat daily but he wasn't feeding me well.. So one day I complained about that guy to Cassandra Nevin but, she refuse to listen anything about that guy..."

"Since then I wanted to kill both of them but I can't because, I dint have my Power's locket so I thought of getting my locket back from angelica so I started threatening her that I ll kill her.."

"But still she dint know why am threatening her but one day she wore that locket and went to church and handed to Lisa..."

"The wound near her chest was because, of that locket.. That day she came to know that. I was haunting her because, of that locket...."

"But she wasn't sure she became sure when she came to know that I have threatened Lisa too for that locket.."

"At last I wanted to get back my locket of powers from angelica and after that, I planned of killing both of my master's and getting back my another locket the key of dark world.. And wanted to go back to my dark world... That's it I didn't want to hurt angelica..."

"And the guy who helped Cassandra Nevin he is my another master he is none another then..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"James Watson"

"Yes he is james Watson.... Lisa Watson's brother..."

Angelica's POV

As I heard everything I was shocked especially james...why would james do this to me I questioned the demon..?

"James wanted your property that's why he acted that he loves you but when you broke up with him he wanted to get back to you for taking revenge so he helped your aunt, because she said that she ll be giving you to him. when you are not in your mental state of mind that he can use you like a slave "

How can she do this to me tears started flowing down my cheeks...

"Now please give back my locket I won't harm you people please give it to me..."

Ok I will give it to you back but, don't kill aunt Cassandra and James... If you agree for this I will give it to you back otherwise I won't....

"But why you wanted that people to be alive"

Because I want answer's to my questions

"Ok then I won't kill them... Am giving my word to you... I always fulfill my word... So please give it to me back"

Then how will you get you another locket back...?

"I can get it back by my magical power's please let me go please..."

Mr.Joseph studied some phrases from the bible, and handed the locket to the demon back... And the demon vanished into the air in the form of smoke......

We all relax for a while and slept in Mr. Joseph's home... I wasn't able to sleep because I wanted answer's from my aunt Cassandra...

I was thinking all these thing's and slept off.... I woke up and freshed up and all four of us went to my aunt Cassandra's home...

As we were going we thought of informing the cops about all these and then we went to aunt Cassandra's home...

As we reached her home.. We went in she was very angry and was yelling very loudly..

As we went in she saw all of us and said so, you are here Ms.Angelica crues..

As those word's slipped out of her mouth I felt bad she use to call me princess.. As I heard her calling me Angelica crues it hurted me a lot....

She was so beautiful but now she became so thin all her beauty was gone... Her innocence has gone but still.... I don't want to hurt her I just wanted some answer's...

Aunt why have you done this... You would have asked once I would have given you everything... Why...? You did all these thing...

"Why...? Should I ask you do you think am a beggar..."

Aunt no its not like that you where more than a mom to me...

"Mom.. Huh.. You wanted answer's right ok then listen to me.."

"I married your uncle "Edward Nevin" because I loved him but, he was not so rich he loved me a lot but, he wasn't able to fulfill all my wishes..."

I was quietly listening to her..

"But your dad was so rich and your dad easily fell for my beauty... I was happy having relationship with your dad but, one day your uncle came to know about this..."

"So, I used my black magic and made him die in an accident to get rid of him and then I was so happy with your dad..."

"But,on your 18th birthday I came to know about the property... That its going to be yours on your 19th birthday..."

" your father know all these things but he hided them from me.. And he sended jack into your life. But, I know that your dad's plan will not work out... So I dint told him anything about demon and took the help of James and sended the demon to you that you should become mentally ill"

"But,the demon cheated me and james and you defeated the demon and are here in front of me... I will kill you..." Now...

She yelled and came to me and held my throat... As everyone came and saved me the cops were also their and they arrested her for killing her husband and for doing black magic it was a crime... And took her to the jail...

Before she went with the cops she whispered to me that. "you won't be alive".....and went with the cops...

Keepsmiling 😊

Enjoy😇

Thank you:-)

22nd july...