chapter 3

I was really tired, with all the work and really feeling so sleepy, but I was afraid of that nightmare. So I started texting with Lisa.

Angelica :- Hi dear.

Lisa:- Hey what's up.

Angelica:- Getting bored.

Lisa:- OK tell me what plans your are having for Christmas.

Angelica:- I had a talk with mom about Christmas shopping, and am going to introduce Jack to mom and dad on Christmas.

Lisa:- Wow nice idea.

Angelica:- So wat are your plans.

Lisa:- Haven't planed yet dear.

Angelica:- I do have a plan for us.

Lisa:- Yep what plan dear.

Lisa:- Hey wat happen, why haven't you replied yet.

Lisa:- Ok, l know you just fell asleep, see you tomorrow at school. Good night my Angel.

As I was sleeping. I felt someone held my throat and whispered to me give it back or else I will kill you.

I woke up sweating. It was 2:00am and I saw Lisa's messages and thought it was just a nightmare. As I was feeling thirsty so I went down to the living room to get some water from the refrigerator. As I was about to return to my room.

I heard a strange voice from the kitchen like some one was crying. I thought it would be mom, she may had a fight with dad, as I entered the kitchen and realized that there was no one, but I saw something which made my breath stop.

"I WILL KILL YOU"

It was written with blood on my kitchen wall and everything went blank.

As I woke up. I was in my bed. My head was rotating. I saw that mom was sitting beside me.

"Hey sweetie how you what happen, why you felt unconscious in the kitchen dear is everything fine".

The expression on her face was priceless. She was really worried about me.

Yeah.! mom am fine. I just came for water and felt unconscious in the kitchen. I was tired mom that's it.

I escaped from her by saying that I am fine before, she asks that  what I was doing in the kitchen  instead of the living room. Because, the refrigerator is in the living room.

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth, and went for a shower and quickly got dressed up in my school uniform.

I opened my drawer for my bracelet, I found the chain and locket. which I found it near my Aunt's house on my 18th birthday.

I really liked it so I kept it with me, I though of wearing it and left to school.

As I was in school. I met "Mr.Joseph" he is our physics teacher, I wished him good morning sir. He then asked me.

"How are you angelica crues"

I was shocked. He haven't talked with anyone of the student's personal life till now, I said fine sir.

"He said just be careful you are going to get into a big trouble because of the locket which your are wearing".

I really felt a bit weird, I heard from so many people that Mr. Joseph can tell future. He can guess, what is going to happen and even he can help people getting rid of ghosts and all.

I just have heard it and was not sure of it.

The words of Mr.joseph were still in my mind. I want to forget them, to get some peace of mind which I haven't got since my 18th birthday.

So, l have planned to visit the church, which is near our school with Lisa. After completing all the schedules in the school. I and Lisa left to the church.

As we entered the church I really felt peace and the atmosphere in the church cheered me up and as I lit up the candle and started praying as was praying I  felt itching at my neck and a little pain near my chest, I thought it was just an ant or due to sweat or weakness and we left to our homes.

Keep smiling enjoy:-)

1st may