FINAL....

I felt week... And a bit afraid too.. What did she just said to me "I won't be alive" but why did she just say that... Was she serious about this or just trying to afraid me...

What if she was serious about this.... What if she will kill me like my uncle using her black magic.... I shouldn't have let her go like this....

I should reach home as soon as possible and should Tell mom everything about all these which aunt Cassandra have done....

I said to lisa gery and jack that I will be going home I have some work, you people just go a head with all these formalities ,and come home as soon as possible. And left from there..

I left Jack's car for three of them and went to took a cab... As I was crossing the road a car came and I meet with an accident the car hit me very fast that I flew into the air and feel down my body touched the ground and blood started flowing down from my head....

There was some one standing in front of me.... He was a person but, his face was not visible to me it was blurry he then came closer to me his face was now visible to me... He is none another than the demon.... And everything went blank....

As I woke up I was somewhere.... Where I haven't been till now... It was dark all around I screamed is anyone there.... But, no one was there at that time I heard something.... Some one calling out my name...

"Angelica.... Don't be afraid am here...." He said

And stepped towards me now the lights came and he was visible... He is none another then the demon... I was afraid and yelled...

You said that you will leave me and won't harm me why are you here then.... I yelled...

"Stop yelling like a kid"

His voice was serious... So, I was quiet...

"He said you are in the dark world in my world so be quiet I have saved you from your aunt... She wanted to kill you using her black magic.... But I used my evil powers and saved you from death... So you have to be here with me for few hours..."

Here but why...?

"I will kill your aunt Cassandra and will send you back to your world... If I won't kill her she will kill you... So listen to me if she can't kill you she will kill herself and will become an evil spirit... And will start haunting.. You.."

"You can't do anything because she ll be the evil spirit with black magic... So, for saving you from her I have to kill her and get her spirit to this dark world and will lock her here.... From here she can't come back to your world... So please believe me.. And let me kill your aunt.."

"Until you say yes I can't kill her. Because I have given my word to you that I won't kill her... So please let me kill her otherwise she won't let you your friend's and family to live a peaceful life he said..."

I was afraid and shocked to on hearing his word's.... I can die but I can't let anything happen to my family and friend's... He was right aunt won't leave anyone... So she must die... I thought.. And said yes u can kill her..

"Ok "

He said And vanished into the air in the form of smoke...and everything went blank...

As I woke up I was in the hospital... Jack was beside me he said that I got fainted on the road and three of them bought me over here... And he went to inform the doctor that I gained conscious now..

As he went... Demon appeared and said....

"Your are safe now you may always be happy and vanished into the air.."

Then jack came in with the doctor and the doctor said that I was fine and he said that I can go home...

We all left from the hospital
in Jack's car and I switched on the radio.... And heard the news that....

"Mrs. Cassandra Nevin has died in the cell and her body have been shifted to the hospital's morgue..."

Three of them where shocked on hearing this... But as I knew everything I was quiet...

We reached home mom dad came to know about aunt.... Dad really felt shame for having an affair with a women like her and felt sorry ..

He accepted Jack and he said sorry to me and to mom... He said he loves us and won't love our property and said that we ll be a happy family for ever... Mom have forgiven dad... Because she loves dad and I took forgave him..

We got a call from cops that... They have arrested James Watson tooo.... But he took the revolver from the cops and killed himself because he don't want to be in the jail for every....

As Lisa felt bad and we all too felt bad for james but we can't change fate.... So we all have accepted the thruth....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A few years later when I was 24 I got married to jack and gery with Lisa...

Dad have been really changed he really loved us after that aunt's incident....

We all were happy and living a normal and happy lives...

Keep smiling :-)

Enjoy :-)

Thank you :-)

23rd july...