chapter 9

As I heard the knock on the door I woke up... It was 8:00am I was feeling sleepy but I went and opened the door......

"Good morning". Jack yelled...

"Hey angelica your are still sleeping I have a surprise for you come on get ready and come down..."

Hmmm...jack am feeling sleepy let me sleep for some time please....

"No baby we gotta go get ready please my sweetie....."

Awww.... That's so sweet I thought and said ok dear.

As Jack went down I locked the door and went to wake up Lisa hey Lisa wake up we gotta go...

"Let me sleep for some time angelica am feeling sleepy.."

Am to feeling sleepy Lisa but we gotta go now so wake up and get ready now.

"But where are we going....?"

I don't know Lisa.... Its a surprise jack said....?

"Ok..... But, The surprise which you gave yesterday night while comparing to that I don't think that this would be a big surprise for us..."

Surprise....? Which surprise I gave you Lisa.....?

"It's about the demon....angelica... Isn't it a surprise for me...."

Yup....!but the word demon... As I heard it l felt goosebumps....

Ok now go and get ready we are getting late...

Lisa went to her room's bathroom to get ready as I to went to my room's bathroom to get ready... And after some time we both headed down to have our breakfast, as we went gery was their waiting for us... I asked where is Jack....? Gery.

"Hmmmm..... Err.....he went out..."

Went out.....? But where...?

"He said that he have some work so he went out... He said he will meet us at the exhibition... So have your breakfast we gotta go we are getting late...."

Ok Gery....

We had our breakfast and we left to exhibition.... Where jack was waiting for us.... We reached there in 15min and jack was there, we all headed to a coffee shop near the exhibition and talked for a while and had our coffee ....

"Guys....so we are going for shopping now jack said...."

"Wow... Yeppie.... Shopping lisa yelled..."

"Listen guys now the plan is we are going for shopping after that we will head back to the wooden house and ll have our lunch and we will pack our belongings and will leave to some place....

Some place but where jack....? I asked.

"It's a surprise dear..."

"So guys after surprise... We will head back to our homes tomorrow morning and will reach our homes by tomorrow evening.... So go now and do shopping for Christmas...

All of us agreed for his plan, we headed to a shopping mall it was of 5 floors.... As we entered the mall the security guard checked us and greeted us "Good morning" and we wished him back and entered the mall....

The ground floor was for ladies jeans t-shirts sarees....etc

The 1st floor was for ladies bridal collection...

The 2nd floor was kids wear..

The 3rd floor was men's wear...

The 4th floor was for cosmetics...