chapter 8

It was a 8 hours ride.we enjoyed the ride after that Gery Lisa and I slept for sometime while jack was driving, because he was the one taking us to a place he wanted to give us a surprise. So we where very excited to reach the place as soon as possible to have fun.

As three of us woke up we reached Georgia and from their we went to Green town a tourists city in Georgia. This place is full of greenery plants trees lakes waterfalls and its an hill area it was really beautiful and this city has very luxurious hotel's for tourist's from different place's.

A/N:- guys I don't know whether their is a city called green town or not it's just my imagination if their is a city then it's just a coincidence thank you.

I was thinking that Jack would stop near a hotel but he haven't he took us towards the forest and he entered into a road which leaded us to a wooden house it was made of wooden but it was huge like a mansion.

As we entered into the gate way of the house I saw the name plate it was written "Crues Villa". I thought crues villa how it could be crues villa crues is my last name. As I was thinking the car stopped in front of the house the doors we designed in such a good manner I thought the artist was really good at making wooden doors the wooden house was so huge and beautifully designed and interior was awesome.

As we were looking at the make over of the house the servants came and greeted us that they have prepared snack's for us and the room's are ready for us,so that we can fresh ourselves and get ready to have snacks and a look over this wooden house and at this place.

Before going to our room's I asked whose house is this Jack..

"Hmm. Its your dad's house sweetheart"

Dad's then why we are here..

"Actually I have planned for visiting green town so I booked rooms for us in a resort but as your father came to know that
We are visiting here so he said we have to stay here because, your are not well if you stay in resort the food in the resort may spoil your health but here the servants would be preparing the food and you will be treated like your are at home and you will be safe that's why we are here baby"

Ok jack I saw the name plate outside the house it was written "crues villa " that's why I asked you baby nothing else and we hugged each other..

After some time everyone freshed up quickly and came down to have our snacks. We had our snacks and we all went thought the wooden house it was huge and very nicely designed.

We came out of the house and went into the forest behind the house we walked for 5 minutes and we reached near the waterfalls it was a nice place but it was getting dark so we planned for coming here again early in the morning and we left back to the wooden house.

We had our dinner and left back to our room's we changed into our night outfit's. Four of us have given four separate room's for us but we planned that I and Lisa will be sharing a room and Jack, gery would be sharing another.