chapter 7

Hey angelica.......

I came out of my thoughts and I saw jack standing at the door of my room in the hospital...... Awwww I felt so happy when I saw jack holding a bouquet full of tulips.... Yes tulips because they are my favourite flowers which are so rare and precious... And a box of chocolates.... Awww chocolates are my favourite too I thought how sweet he is and I started blushing..

"Hi...baby"

Hi Jack.

"Here are some chocolates and tulips for you my sweetheart"

Awww......! That's so sweet dear.

"So how you feeling now my cute little angel...."

Yea... Am fine.. Ho is that jack he haven't been so romantic till now what happen to him was I dreaming I thought for a while, but it was Jack who is really there for me when I needed him the most he may not be romantic but he is caring....may be is was a bit afraid of my health..

"Hey angel"

Yes baby

"So when you are going to leave the hospital baby"

Hmmmm.....may be in the evening. I think so dear..

"Ok the expression on her face and her eyes questioning towards me that why am being so romantic today....? Maybe the question was perfect she has the right to know... I haven't being so romantic till now with her maybe the reason I didn't love her maybe I was cheating on her, but not anymore now am going to tell her the truth that what I feel for her...."

Hey Jack what are you thinking are you fine....

"Yes am fine actually I wanted to tell u that hmmmm.....err......"

"What the hell is happening to me why am getting nervous"

"Listen my dear I placed my hand on her cheek I bent down on my knee's and held her hand and placed a soft kiss on her ankles and I said I love you sweetheart...."

All I heard was jack proposed me in such a romantic way yeah we are in love but he haven't proposed me in such a romantic way till now, but now.... What happened to him is this really happening or am just dreaming I thought I haven't know yet that I have started crying tears rolling down my cheeks jack slowly started wiping my tears... And hugged me.

Awww.... It was so sweet of him till now no one have been taken care of me.... When I got cheated with a guy "James Watson" I thought it was my fault to believe in him but now am happy that I have a soulmate like jack.....

*flash back *

James Watson he is brother of Lisa Watson.. Lisa and james I used to be childhood friends james was such a nice guy he was so tall and handsome guy with muscular body and shiny hair his Brown eyes for which girls would Fall for him he was so romantic type which I liked the most in him....

Once he proposed me that he will there for me for rest of his life..... I thought he do really love me because he was my friend and such a nice guy.....

We where in love for more than a year but one day he said that he was in his guest house busy with some of his father's office work .... As it was Lisa's birthday I planned for taking Lisa to the guest house with me and then we would have a blast over there....

I dressed up and reached Lisa home she has been waiting for me we both rode on her bike to the guest house it was a 30minutes drive we really had fun while driving...