chapter 6

As we all heard that, Angelica got conscious, we all went to her room. Doctor was checking on her. A nurse has been appointed to take care of her. As we all entered the room. Doctor insisted all of us, to let her sleep to take some rest. so we all obeyed and let her alone to take some rest.

Angelica's POV

As I woke up. And was trying to figure out that, where I was. As a pain caught in my hand. It was a needle, which doctor has injected in my nerve, for injecting Celine into my body. Then I recognise that. I was in the hospital and everything was clear that. I got fainted and that's why I am in the hospital, I tried to wake up from the bed. But, I was really weak. I couldn't make it out. At that time, the nurse who has been taking care of me. Helped me and made me to sit, on my bed.

What's the time now. I asked her.

"Its 8:00pm mam"

What ?

"Yes mam its 8:00pm"

Since when, I have been in the hospital ?

"Since 11:00am mam"

I have been unconscious for such a long time.

"Yes mam"

OK, can I have some water please.

"Sure mam"

Thank you so much.

I leaned on my bed, and asked her. where are my hmmm.

"Your family just left. Because, doctor have insisted them not to disturb you, till morning"

Ok, hmmm your good name.

"Am "Sweety" mam"

Nice to meet you.

"Thank u mam"

I would like to sleep, good night have a nice sleep sweety.

"You too mam"

Hey call me Angelica ok

"Ok mam. Oops ! Sorry Angelica"

I was trying to sleep but I wasn't able to sleep that's why I thought to talk with Lisa but my phone wasn't with me, so I started trying to sleep and I slept off....

I woke up my room was so cool due to the air conditioner, but I felt thirsty so I got up to have some water as I was having some water the lights in the hospital started flickering, I was thinking what is going to happen now at that time I saw someone entering into my room and I shouted help.....! Help.....!.. Aaaaaaa......... Help.......!

"Hey angelica what happen why are you shouting like that its me sweety why are you panicking dear. Com'n sit here its me, there is some electricity problems that why lights where flickering nothing else"

I felt a huge sigh of relief that its just an electricity problem nothing else I thought it was the demon again thank god its nothing like that.

Sweety comforted me very well and let me to have a nice sleep.

Lisa's POV

I reached home and I was really tierd and feeling a bit hungry,
So I tried calling gery but he didn't pick up my call so I went to my room to fresh up as I entered my room I was shocked it was gery he bought dinner for me and has been waiting for me.

Hi Ms. Lisa watson, Mr. Gery William's stop calling me with my full name ok.