chapter 10

Its was 8:00pm we all reached our homes. Jack left all of us to our homes...

As tomorrow is Christmas so dad has offered a Christmas party so he also invited jack's family Lisa's family and  as well as gery's family too and my  aunt Cassandra is also coming tomorrow evening so I was really excited... And a bit tired too so I slept on my bed....

Knock.... knock... I woke up it was 12:00am I opened my door it was mom and dad standing outside and a cake in their hand.. They wished me happy Christmas and we all cut the cake and we all slept in my room....

Mom woke up and she wake me up we had a coffee and got ready because it was Christmas.. Three of us went to the church, and came back we wished all our friends relative's on phone because they are coming to join the party in the evening...

It was 5:00pm I wore a blue long frock with white elegant flowers on it. It was really a very nice outfit for Christmas eve I thought and I had a  little bit makeup and was waiting for my aunt Cassandra and for jack Lisa and gery..

The party was in a hotel  blue moon a famous hotel so we all planned for going there together.. As I was waiting I heard a knock on my door I thought it was aunt or maybe my friends so I went to open the door....

The cold breeze touched my body I felt cold I saw some one in the garden so I went to check who was that, but I was a bit afraid that the dream may come true but I wanted to see whether the dream will come true or not so I went I saw some one standing behind the tree as I went to the tree it was the demon standing over there with a evil grin on his face...

My heart started thumping heavily my inner voice told me dream was going to be true ...

"The demon held my throat and he whispered to me give it back because they is only one day left for the full moon night he said.. And vanished into the air in the form of smoke."

I was shocked then some one called me angelica it was jack Lisa and gery...

"What was that...? Jack and gery questioned me.."

What...? I asked

"We saw some one held your throat and whispered something to you and just got vanished into the air...." What was that....?  A ghost....?

"No it was a demon" Lisa said.

"Demon" gery and jack left their mouth opened in shock....

Yes it was a demon I too joined with Lisa ...

Then we all sat in my garden and I and Lisa told the story about the demon and all... And I told them that the full moon night is on Sunday a day after tomorrow.. Both of them where really shocked and Lisa too was shocked to know about the full moon night. so we all decided that we will teach the demon a lesson  before giving back the locket and we all headed to the party...

As we all where enjoying the party and having fun all four of us heard a voice behind us... It was a familiar voice... He is back I thought tears formed in my eyes...

"Hi Angelica... Happy Christmas He said"

I turned back and saw I was right it was James.... Yes James Watson...

Hi james  happy Christmas I said hiding my tears he hugged me wished me again.... Tears started flowing down my cheeks...

"Hi sis.. James said to lisa"

"Hi bro happy Christmas when have you come why haven't you informed us....?" Lisa asked

He gave a hug to lisa and said happy Christmas sis... I just came a few hours ago and wanted to give a surprise my dear sis and  How u ..

"Am fine bro ok come I ll take you to mom and dad "

I tried hiding my tears and excused from their and went into the hotels lobby...

Jack has seen my tears and he followed me...

Jack know about james he took me into his arms and placed a soft kisse on my check...

Angelica's POV

I felt sick on the touch of James how dare him... My anger raced but I hold it back I shouldn't be weak in front of him I have moved on from James to jack I should show james that I wasn't that old angelica I should let him know about that I thought...

And the way Jack kissed on my check I felt butterflies in my stomach and I started blushing..

I went back to jack and we both holded our hands and joined the party..

Everyone where busy in enjoying the party so gery took all of us to her mom and introduced us...

"Mrs.Catherine Williams" was gery's mom he loves her mom a lot he introduced all of us especially Lisa. She liked lisa and was really happy for both lisa and gery..

All the guest's left the party was end.. The hall was empty only I gery lisa and jack where there in the hall.. We decided to stay in the hall to have a plan that how to get rid off the demon....

We all thought for lot of time and at last we searched it in Google... Then the screen flashed with a familiar name and photo it was Mr Joseph Cameron  we all where shock to see the news..

He was our teacher.. We have heard a lot of rumors that he can get rid off from ghost's , black magic , spirits etc...

It was true we where shocked.. So we all decided to meet Mr.Joseph tomorrow morning at his home we all where in the hall till 5:00am in the morning and left to our homes.. We got freshed and reached to Mr.Joseph home by 6:30am...

Knock knock.... We knocked the door no one answered the door.... And the door was opened so we all entered the house we and Mr.Joseph was in the kitchen preparing coffee..

"As he saw all of us he said.... I know that you will come I was waiting for all of you..."

"How are you Angelica and where is the locket he asked sipping his coffee "

Its with me sir I said taking the locket out of my pocket.

"So you believe in me right he said again sipping his coffee"

Yes sir I do I said handing the locket to him...he completed his coffee and observed the locket

"Where did u get this locket he asked grabbing his Bible"

Hmmm... I found it near my aunt's house on my 18th birthday I said taking a chair beside him.

"Where is your aunt"

"Hmm I don't know she has to attend the Christmas party yesterday but she haven't I haven't talked or seen her since my 18th birthday".

"Ok now all of you listen to me carefully he said sitting near a white transparent ball.... In the size of a globe "

He spelled some verses from the Bible and some smoke formed into the white transparent ball and now everything was clear.

It was aunt Cassandra doing black magic... And she has waken a demon from his sleep and bought him here using her black magic...

And she was the one who kept the locket in the garden  that I can found it and the demon can haunt me.... But why.....? Why she has done all this to me I yelled......?

A/N

What you think of this chap let me know

Thank you :-)

Keep smiling:-)

Enjoy:-)

15th july...