chapter 12

As I woke up I was on the couch of the restaurant.... Jack was beside me... He was holding my hand tightly... As he saw that I woke up he said

"Am sorry Angelica"

Am sorry Jack please don't be sorry for all this I really love you jack.... I said nodding my head and giving a weak smile....

He ordered the waiter for some food and made me eat... Because I was weak and their is a task Tonight which we are going to complete...

James was sick he left from their later.... Jack told me that james loved me because... My dad insisted him to do so.... But his plan got failed when you broke up with him...he said..

It was really unbelievable but I was quiet.... If dad was behind my property...then why aunt Cassandra has sended the demon to me...? What the hell was going on why all these people are behind me....

I wanted answer's for questions...?

So, four of us went to my aunt Cassandra's home....

When we reached there... The door has been locked... So, went to the window to check whether someone are there or not as we saw from the window.. inside the house were my dad and my aunt Cassandra... Where in each other arms making love...

It was really unbelievable for me I knew that dad had affairs with lot of woman's but, aunt Cassandra its not true... May be I was hallucinating.... But, it was true...

How could she doo this to my mom.... Now everything was clear she sended the demon to me because dad wanted my property ... If that demon kills me both of them can get my property....

I was quiet for a while and we all left from there because we wanted to get rid of the demon first.. After that we can get to these people we thought... And left..

We went to Mr.Joseph's home because we wanted to know what he is going to do.. To get rid of that demon....?

As we reached there... He let all of us into his secret cabin which is under the basement of his house. And told us the plan ....

Its just 7:00pm we have to wait till 11:00pm four more hours am feeling like four more days...

I made a call to my mom and said that four of us where having a night out party in gery's home so I ll staying the whole night in gery's home as she know gery well and Lisa was with so,she said ok and ended the call....

Jack and gery went out and bought dinner for all of us but I wasn't in a mood to have it...

Since morning am going, thought all these things... The people I think love me the most have been cheating on me... They don't love me they just wanted my property.... But why....?

I would have given them my property, but why all this...? !!huh...!! I am tired with all these thing's....

Jack came to me and took me into his arms and said "l love you angelica and ll be there for you till the end of my life"

On hearing this I felt light hearted and blushed a bit... As I and Jack were in the living room... And others where with Mr.Joseph in the secret cabin Jack kissed me and.. Lifted me in the bridal style and took me towards the cabin...

Jack requested me to eat well and take care of my self.. So I had my dinner... And Mr.Joseph handed a cross to each one of us and sprinkled holi water on it... And insisted us to keep the cross with us until... We finished the demon...

As it was 10:30pm there is only 30min left.. So, I handed the locket to Mr.Joseph and he kept that locket into the Bible and he started drawing a large circle on the ground...

As he finished drawing he said to four of us to hold our hands tightly and stay aside...

Exactly at 11pm he started studying some phrases from the Bible and after 30min all the items started to move and feel on the ground... And at last at 12pm the demon has arrived into the circle which Mr.Joseph has drawn....

"Hahaha........ He started laughing and said why... ? You people have invited me here....?"

Why you have been threatening this girl....? Joseph asked.

"She is having my locket and haven't giving it to me.."

This girl haven't taken your locket on purpose... It has been reached to her on purpose by her aunt Cassandra...

"What ever it maybe I want my locket back .. He roared"

Okay we will give this locket to you but... You have to return back to the "Dark World" ...

"No I can't he yelled "

But why...? Joseph questioned him sprinkling some holi water on him...

"No... He cried.. I can't go back because I don't have my locket's with me"

What do you mean by locket's...?

"They are two locket's one is for my evil powers.. And the other is the key for entering the dark world..."

"The one which angelica having is for my evil powers"

Then where is the other locket

"It is with my master's..."

What do you mean by master's who are your master's tell me..

"No I won't"

I knew who your master's are Cassandra Nevin and David crues.

"Hahaha... He laughed and said Cassandra Nevin is my master but David crues is not my master"

Why do you mean by he is not your master... Then tell me who is your master..

"No I won't"

Ok then I will kill you... Joseph said

"No please don't kill me I will tell you demon said..."

A/N

Wat u guys think who is the another master... Plz comment ur views

Keep smiling:-)

Enjoy :-)

Thank you:-)

21st july...