chapter 11

Why....? I yelled and started sobbing...holding jack tightly....

Angelica's POV

I was the only daughter for my mom.... My aunt Cassandra doesn't have children and my uncle "Edward Nevin" died a few years ago in a accident aunt Cassandra has taken care of Me like a daughter and she loved me like her own child.... Then how could she do this to me....

Tears flowing down from eyes... I was quiet and trying to figure out that what was the reason behind all these thing's....

I was back from my thought's when jack wiped my tears and took me into his arms..

Mr.Joseph was busy in his thought's he then spoke... Listen Angelica we can't doo anything now... We can only fight with evil at night so come to me after 11:00pm tonight I will be waiting for you all and will be ready to destroy the evil.... Mr.Joseph said...

I nodded my head and all of us left from there....

It was just 8:00am in the morning I have to be strong to destroy the evil..... I thought.

"Hey guys tonight will be an adventoures night for all of us. so, get ready guys... Jack said driving the car"

Jack took all of us to our favourite restaurant.... But I wasn't in a mood to eat... Jack ordered sandwiches for all of us... And we were about to have our Sandwiches.... We all heard a voice...

"Hi everyone..."

It was the same familiar voice we all turned back at the same time...

Yes it was he.... It was James...

Hi james... everyone said except me...

"Hi jack am here for you how you he said"

Jack was quite for a while and said am fine....

Ring... Ring.... There was a call on James phone, so...he went out and attended the call.... I excused everyone and went to the washroom....

I was still in shock I can't even believe why aunt Cassandra has done this to me...

It was 10min since I have been in the washroom.... Some one entered the washroom... I thought it was Lisa, but.. No it was James...

As I saw james I yelled James what the hell are you doing her...?

"Listen angelica I love you please don't leave me please he said but...it was too late.."

Get the hell out of her Don't even dare to touch me stay away from me james I yelled but I was too late he pressed me against the wall...and started trying to kiss me...

I kicked him hard but.. He was so strong that I was not able to get away from his grip... I said I hate you James leave me I love jack not you leave me I yelled...

Someone entered the washroom.... Because James forgot to lock the door.. It was jack... As James saw Jack he went towards him they both held each other with angry and started fighting....

Stop both of you.....! I yelled...

James said you believe him he is sick do you think he loves you no.... He is being paid by someone to just act that he loves you... As james said I was shocked.... All my world went black and I was shocked.

What james said is that true or he is just trying to break our relationship.. I thought he was trying to break our relationship... So I said jack can't do anything like this to me... Your a liar james I yelled..

"You think am liar ok then ask your jack why is he quiet.." James said...

Tell him Jack that you really love me and you aren't cheating on me...I yelled holding Jack..

Jack was quiet for a while... And he said...

"Am sorry angelica... Tears forming in his eyes... But, He held them back and said ... James is right he is not lying jack said.."

What do you mean by james is right jack...tell me I yelled holding Jack by his collar...

"I wanted to tell you all these on Christmas eve but, as I came to know about the demon I was afraid to give you the pain because you have been going thought all these pain from such a long time... So, I thought I will tell you all this when we are done with the demon.... Trust me angle I really love you I haven't cheated on you..."

" you know me since childhood because we both were classmates. But, we were not friends... I have been loving you since I was in 8th standard but, I was afraid to tell you.. But you where with james it really hurted me Because you love james... Not me....I wanted to tell you about james that he is not good for you but I know that you won't listen to me.... So, I wanted you to know the pain how does it feel's when the person you love the most leave's you.... And I wanted you to be strong with that pain... I know that james will leave you one day because he is a jerk.... So I was quiet...."

"When you brokeup with james I wanted to be with you to support you..... But, my dad's business went into losses we were no more.... At that time your dad helped us getting out of that situation... Angelica"

"For that your dad asked me to love you and to leave you after you complete the age of 18 and step's into 19... Because you will get your property on the age of 19.... When I ll leave you and at that time you will be upset and will give the responsibility to your dad.... That what he wanted all the property on his name...."

"I said OK because I know that if not I your dad will hire someone for doing this to you... So I thought I will tell all this to you one day... But your health is not good so I was quiet my dear trust me... I haven't cheated on you...."

"I really love you angelica" Jack said tears flowing down his eyes...

I was quiet for the whole scenario I was shocked that my dad has done this to me... But, how could he.... Tears started flowing down my cheeks...

"James loved me this much that he have to act in front of my dad just to save me from other's...."

Am sorry Jack am really sorry... I sobbed hard holding Jack you loved me this much and have to go all these pain because of me am sorry.....

Am sorry....and everything went blank.....!

A/N

You all can check the book of AnAspiringSoul she is really good at writing all her books are really good so all of you plz once check out her books....

Keep smiling:-)

Enjoy :-)

Thank you:-)

21th july...